Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiMiner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
I cant think of anything being wrong with the setup
Well mine is the default setup and it doesn't happen so i need to use your account as it occurs on yours but doesn't on mine.

Well mine is the default setup and it doesn't happen so i need to use your account as it occurs on yours but doesn't on mine.
I can let you tv me while i do it if you want, but i won't be able to do it until 5 hours or so from now

I can let you tv me while i do it if you want, but i won't be able to do it until 5 hours or so from now

shoot me a pm or something when u can. ill give you the account details :)

Hey, is there any familiar support or urns?

please add that, it would increase the ores/hr alot! :)

Author of MaxiBots
Hey, is there any familiar support or urns?

please add that, it would increase the ores/hr alot! :)
Urns are already on the future updates list but i'll add familiar support to it as well :)
And support for granite would be lovely, considering its one of the best xp/hr methdos for mining!
It's already on the future updates list :p

I have a feeling this will get me banned as it doesn't move camera or have any human like interactions. I would really like it if you took into consideration a type of anti ban system (Moving camera, Random mouse movements e.t.c) as I feel it is a bit too risky to run the Bot in the current state it is in.

I have a feeling this will get me banned as it doesn't move camera or have any human like interactions. I would really like it if you took into consideration a type of anti ban system (Moving camera, Random mouse movements e.t.c) as I feel it is a bit too risky to run the Bot in the current state it is in.
@Aidden

ran it to do iron ore for 4 hours ftp :D forgot to take pic lol -_- but shut it down at 4hrs

This bot got me banned

MaxiMiner

Screenshot%202015-07-15%2014.31.00.png

Features:
  • Interactive paint (Left click and drag to move it, Right click and drag to resize)
  • Powermining
  • Banking
    • Rimmington -> Falador
  • Option to hover next rock
  • Actionbar dropping
  • Option to hover the next rock while waiting
Setup:
Start at Falador or Rimmington

Known Bugs:
  • None!
Bug Report Format:
Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you formore information.
1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
2. Rock type
3. Details of what happened.
4. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.

Future Updates:
  • Custom banking
  • More banks
  • Coal bag support
  • Task system
  • Urns
  • Bank preset
  • Anti-ban options
  • Upgrading to better pick axes
  • OSRS Support
  • Checking the bank for an axe before logging out (OSRS)
  • Reasonable feature requests
  • Seren stone support
  • Granite support
  • Mining guild powermining + banking
  • Runite mining w/ world hop

Changelog

Read more about this resource...

uhhhh
I used to be able to log into my acc then i couldnt. upon visiting the RS account it shows its perma banned.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 10
Author of MaxiBots
uhhhh
I used to be able to log into my acc then i couldnt. upon visiting the RS account it shows its perma banned.
Lol he means how can you prove it was the bot that got you banned.

well i cant now that its banned can I. The account got banned while using it. Noone can provide evidence for that. What gain would I have of coming on to someones bot and making this claim. Does anyone common sense anymore?

While i used it, it worked great. Just got me banned. Idk how all the rest works. Ill just make another account w/e.

Author of MaxiBots
well i cant now that its banned can I. The account got banned while using it. Noone can provide evidence for that. What gain would I have of coming on to someones bot and making this claim. Does anyone common sense anymore?

While i used it, it worked great. Just got me banned. Idk how all the rest works. Ill just make another account w/e.
I think his point was exactly that, you can't prove that the bot got you banned, so you shouldn't go posting on the bots thread making accusations when you simply can't prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.