Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiHomes

Bot gets stuck at Ross/ ardy clicking the door in and out. Dont have any plug-ins that could be causing this. Tried running in fixed mode and not, tried different set ups, items. Always gets stuck at that door. Both on adepts and experts.

Im having problems and I really dont understand why. Will stop within only an hour, the latest being 1minute 40secs stating 'Max failed path rebuild reached, stopping the bot'. all settings are correct even tried turning off all plugins off and restarting both Runemate and Runelite. PLease help?

Is Ross' house ever going to be fixed on this bot? Shouldn't be in the store until it's fixed really. look how many people are posting about it. yet you continue to charge for a bot that isn't fit for purpose :S

tnb

it keeps clicking on a door from far away and the walker doesn't bring it closer so it gets stuck and stops seems like a null click

Any chance of a Portal nexus option being added?

I like having to only use one set of teletabs to get around because its easier having 4k of one and not 1k of 4. also gives more space for planks.

New developments, It failed to start 3 times saying I didn't have a house, and its also now locking up when teleporting into my house and tries to keep teletabbing in while inside and not leaving out the portal.

Used this for a while, but now the "start bot" button that you click after setting up your task(s) is broken, clicking it does nothing. If I have two tasks with a "None" objective, it'll pop up telling me that there's a problem, but if I fix it, nothing happens. Completely broken right now.

Needs Spellbook swap support! Friendly for those who don't have the tabs. Lunars > Contact amy > Spellbook swap Standard > Teleport *

Tried it today after the bot update, got stuck 2 times with POH teleport, bot broke after 15 min

can i get a refound?

Last edited:
Fantastic changes! No longer gets stuck on Ross' door! I did notice after the update that going to the house along the south side of Varrock wall it tends to get stuck walking back and forth from the Varrock pub to the house now

Author of MaxiBots
Fantastic changes! No longer gets stuck on Ross' door! I did notice after the update that going to the house along the south side of Varrock wall it tends to get stuck walking back and forth from the Varrock pub to the house now
There were no changes to the web so that's strange. You're referring to Sarah's house? And this is walking directly from the Varrock teleport spot?

There were no changes to the web so that's strange. You're referring to Sarah's house? And this is walking directly from the Varrock teleport spot?

Yeah that's right, I've actually found that changing the window size to the default layout resolved this issue

Author of MaxiBots
Yeah that's right, I've actually found that changing the window size to the default layout resolved this issue
Oh strange. Would you be able to run the trial version and try to reproduce the issue for me so i can see if it's something i can fix?

had it running fine yesterday but can't get it to run more than 2 mins now, getting error saying "max failed path rebuilds reached, stopping the bot" am I doing something wrong?