Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiHomes TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Aidden. Any chance you can add the Crafting Cape as an option for banking to this and the paid version?

Edit to add: I'd also love to see logic for it to resupply at the bank every time it teleports to Falador, as long as any supplies are missing. It makes sense to do, and is what a player would do since you have to run by the bank to the contract location regardless.

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Hi, Aidden. Any chance you can add the Crafting Cape as an option for banking to this and the paid version?

Edit to add: I'd also love to see logic for it to resupply at the bank every time it teleports to Falador, as long as any supplies are missing. It makes sense to do, and is what a player would do since you have to run by the bank to the contract location regardless.
Pretty sure it should already be doing that. Hmm. What is the benefit of using the crafting cape?

Pretty sure it should already be doing that. Hmm. What is the benefit of using the crafting cape?

The Crafting Cape would be a faster bank when needing to restock before teleporting to Ardougne, the southern Hosidius contract, and all Varrock contracts.
That said, it would only save 5-10 seconds here and there... so maybe not worth all the logic needed, lol.

Author of MaxiBots
The Crafting Cape would be a faster bank when needing to restock before teleporting to Ardougne, the southern Hosidius contract, and all Varrock contracts.
That said, it would only save 5-10 seconds here and there... so maybe not worth all the logic needed, lol.
Hmm. I might be able to add it in like I had with castle wars but always bank there unless it's fally

Hmm. I might be able to add it in like I had with castle wars but always bank there unless it's fally
I think that the use case(s) would be a new destination contract anywhere but the two contracts on the north/north-east side of Hosidius (Leela and Mariah), and any contract in Falador, if that helps.

Author of MaxiBots
I think that the use case(s) would be a new destination contract anywhere but the two contracts on the north/north-east side of Hosidius (Leela and Mariah), and any contract in Falador, if that helps.
Yeah makes sense, i'll look into adding it but probably won't be for a week or 2

Author of MaxiBots
This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.