Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher

Still working fine for me and tons of other users. What settings are you using and do you have any runelite plugins turned on?
It was working before, but I disabled ground items and enabled prayer flicking in RuneLite.
The only setting that I changed recently was Direct input but have since disabled it just in case but still same issue.
Every other Fletching bot is working except for this one all of a sudden.

Author of MaxiBots
It was working before, but I disabled ground items and enabled prayer flicking in RuneLite.
The only setting that I changed recently was Direct input but have since disabled it just in case but still same issue.
Every other Fletching bot is working except for this one all of a sudden.
Neither of those should cause any issues. This bot doesn't use direct input so that won't have an affect either. What settings are you using?

Neither of those should cause any issues. This bot doesn't use direct input so that won't have an affect either. What settings are you using?
For which? For the fletching, I am just doing Yew Long Bows U and setting the length to forever, so I am not really using any other setting.
Like I said it worked last week but stopped when I tried using it yesterday.

The bot is failing to recognize the knife, neither in inventory nor in bank next to the logs to be cut up.image_2023-08-31_001607932.png

The queue might be the issue but its solely set to make (X) bow, string (X) bow.

Author of MaxiBots
The bot is failing to recognize the knife, neither in inventory nor in bank next to the logs to be cut up.View attachment 12725

The queue might be the issue but its solely set to make (X) bow, string (X) bow.
Try restarting your pc. It's definitely working. Unless you have some weird sort of knife instead of the normal one

The bot is failing to recognize the knife, neither in inventory nor in bank next to the logs to be cut up.View attachment 12725

You most likely didn't restart runemate after the runescape update.

Author of MaxiBots
i was charged 2 times where the bot started and instantly stopped, please refund these 2 transactions. thanks.
Gonna need more than that. The log files are a good start. Also FYI bots don't charge you. The RuneMate client does. You're charged at the start of every session and the start of every consecutive hour.

Anyone else just having this bot just click back and forth between dart tips and feathers?

It's been doing that every time I try to launch... I'd like to get a refund for at least a dollar lol

Author of MaxiBots
Anyone else just having this bot just click back and forth between dart tips and feathers?

It's been doing that every time I try to launch... I'd like to get a refund for at least a dollar lol
So you restarted it 13+ times? That's a bit silly. I'm not refunding that when there's literally a trial bot available to test with. If it's not working don't keep trying lol... Adding this to my list of things to check though.

How come none of the dart methods work? is there something I'm doing wrong? it just sits there and clicks the darts with the tips over and over and over without actually making any?

Author of MaxiBots
How come none of the dart methods work? is there something I'm doing wrong? it just sits there and clicks the darts with the tips over and over and over without actually making any?
Pretty sure someone said this a while ago but when I tested it, it did exactly as you say but that's how darts are made. Do you perhaps have more than 1 type of darts materials in your inventory? Does an interface pop up when the items are used together? Because for me I get no interface it just makes the darts.