Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aidden updated MaxiFletcher LITE with a new update entry:

MaxiFletcher LITE v2.0.4 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Okay so i wasn't able to reproduce it. However, i did still make some necessary changes that may impact the issue in a positive way. Let me know if it still occurs for you and if it does, please record your screen including the game and spectre (showing the status) when it's happening. If you can't do this, i'll need to get your teamviewer details to watch it in real time.

Still seems to be doing it. Managed to record it and should hopefully have everything in it, how is best to send it?

Hey idk if tis me but, when trying to string or fletch yew longbows, it opens up bank and keeps rightclick spamming the logs and never gets the logs out to fletch or string them, idk what is happening, so basically its broken..
---MaxiFletcher LITE V2.0.4---
Runtime: 00:00:12
Last status: Withdrawing 14 Yew longbow (u) (10)
Total profit: 0
---Thanks for using MaxiFletcher LITE!---

Author of MaxiBots
Hey idk if tis me but, when trying to string or fletch yew longbows, it opens up bank and keeps rightclick spamming the logs and never gets the logs out to fletch or string them, idk what is happening, so basically its broken..
---MaxiFletcher LITE V2.0.4---
Runtime: 00:00:12
Last status: Withdrawing 14 Yew longbow (u) (10)
Total profit: 0
---Thanks for using MaxiFletcher LITE!---
It's not broken at all. This sounds like an issue with clouse @Cloud @SlashnHax

It's not broken at all. This sounds like an issue with clouse @Cloud @SlashnHax
Oh well i dont know i dont know anything bout coding, but i can teamview it for you or something to show it if it helps, but basically it just spamclicks right click on the entity that needs to be withdrawn and i tried fletching and stringin neither one seems to work.. If i can help at all just guide me haha

Author of MaxiBots
Oh well i dont know i dont know anything bout java, but i can teamview it for you or something to show it if it helps, but basically it just spamclicks right click on the entity that needs to be withdrawn and i tried fletching and stringin neither one seems to work.. If i can help at all just guide me haha
No it's alright, i know exactly what you mean. It was apparently happening to a few people the other day as well on different bots since the recent changes to clouse. Only @Cloud can fix it.

Still selecting on yew longbow (u) while already stringing, same for pro version.
Besides that everything is flawless on osrs!

Still selecting on yew longbow (u) while already stringing, same for pro version.
Besides that everything is flawless on osrs!
Ive noticed this too, usually tries to bow the banker to death.

]ava.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:653)
at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:429)
at javafx.collections.ListChangeBuilder.insertRemoved(ListChangeBuilder.java:100)
at javafx.collections.ListChangeBuilder.nextRemove(ListChangeBuilder.java:210)
at javafx.collections.ObservableListBase.nextRemove(ObservableListBase.java:150)
at javafx.collections.ModifiableObservableListBase.remove(ModifiableObservableListBase.java:181)
at robot.iIiiiiiIII.void(nk:75)
at com.sun.javafx.collections.ListListenerHelper$Generic.fireValueChangedEvent(ListListenerHelper.java:329)
at com.sun.javafx.collections.ListListenerHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ListListenerHelper.java:73)
at javafx.collections.ObservableListBase.fireChange(ObservableListBase.java:233)
at javafx.collections.ListChangeBuilder.commit(ListChangeBuilder.java:524)
at javafx.collections.ListChangeBuilder.endChange(ListChangeBuilder.java:541)
at javafx.collections.ObservableListBase.endChange(ObservableListBase.java:205)
at javafx.collections.ModifiableObservableListBase.add(ModifiableObservableListBase.java:155)
at java.util.AbstractList.add(AbstractList.java:108)
at robot.iIiiiiiIII.void(nk:59)
at robot.iIiiiiiIII.void(nk:118)
at robot.IIIIiIiiii.void(ub:55)
at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$SingleChange.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:182)
at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:81)
at javafx.beans.property.ObjectPropertyBase.fireValueChangedEvent(ObjectPropertyBase.java:105)
at javafx.beans.property.ObjectPropertyBase.markInvalid(ObjectPropertyBase.java:112)
at javafx.beans.property.ObjectPropertyBase.set(ObjectPropertyBase.java:146)
at robot.IIIIiIiiii.new(ub:120)
at robot.IIiIIiiIiI.execute(za:194)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(nza:226)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(shb:70)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(rhb:167)
at nul.iIIiiIiIiiIi.run(erb:124)

When trying to fletch yew shieldbows, it selects the bank, withdraws the logs with the set preset, and then never clicks the logs to craft them. It just banks and withdraws over and over. This happens on both legacy and new interface in RS3 and in multiple banks.

Author of MaxiBots
When trying to fletch yew shieldbows, it selects the bank, withdraws the logs with the set preset, and then never clicks the logs to craft them. It just banks and withdraws over and over. This happens on both legacy and new interface in RS3 and in multiple banks.
What's the status before during and after the bank has opened?

What's the status before during and after the bank has opened?

Not sure I understand your question. Says (Opening Bank), then says withdrawing bank preset 1 or something like that, does the withdrawal and then goes right back to opening bank. I don't see it trying to do something else. It does this very quickly. About a second or two from the withdraw to opening bank again.

Perhaps I missed a setup step or something?

Author of MaxiBots
Not sure I understand your question. Says (Opening Bank), then says withdrawing bank preset 1 or something like that, does the withdrawal and then goes right back to opening bank. I don't see it trying to do something else. It does this very quickly. About a second or two from the withdraw to opening bank again.

Perhaps I missed a setup step or something?
Yeah that's what i meant, thanks. That's odd. Almost like it's checking if you have the items again before the preset has added them to your inventory. I'll see if i can add a delay in.

Yeah that's what i meant, thanks. That's odd. Almost like it's checking if you have the items again before the preset has added them to your inventory. I'll see if i can add a delay in.

Thanks. I tried this with Maple Shieldbow in both catherby bank and grand exchange. I did not test it with other logs / bows.

Hi everyone! I have a little problem when i try to flecht shafts.. the bot took the logs in bank, click on the logs but don't press "space" or click on "Flecht"... any solutions ? thank's !

Author of MaxiBots
Hi everyone! I have a little problem when i try to flecht shafts.. the bot took the logs in bank, click on the logs but don't press "space" or click on "Flecht"... any solutions ? thank's !
OSRS or RS3? Try using the bug report format in the overview.

So you guys fletching yew shieldbows for exp or profit? I'd like to get fletching exp but also wanna make a profit from fletching

Doesn't make arrow shafts from maple arrows or headless errors. It keeps trying to interact with the log and the shaft and not going through the make-x interface. This is on RS3 btw.

Author of MaxiBots
Doesn't make arrow shafts from maple arrows or headless errors. It keeps trying to interact with the log and the shaft and not going through the make-x interface. This is on RS3 btw.
Interesting, i'll take a look. Can i borrow your account?

u w0t mate? asdasdasdasdasd.PNG

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.LinkedList$ListItr.checkForComodification(LinkedList.java:966)
at java.util.LinkedList$ListItr.next(LinkedList.java:888)
at com.sun.javafx.collections.ObservableSequentialListWrapper$2.next(ObservableSequentialListWrapper.java:111)
at java.util.Spliterators$IteratorSpliterator.tryAdvance(Spliterators.java:1812)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(ReferencePipeline.java:126)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(AbstractPipeline.java:498)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:485)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
at java.util.stream.FindOps$FindOp.evaluateSequential(FindOps.java:152)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.findFirst(ReferencePipeline.java:464)
at robot.IIIIIiIIIi.case(lc:126)
at robot.IIIIIiIIIi.onItemAdded(lc:75)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.EventDispatcher.process(fcb:144)
at nul.iIiIIIiIiIII.enum(dfb:203)
at nul.iiIiIIiiiiII.run(kfb:221)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
NOTICE SPOILER!

Status
Not open for further replies.