Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
When making arrows, would it not be better to wait until the set of 10 is made and then use the feathers on headless arrows again? Constantly trying to use them makes it seem very bot like to me and is surely slower xp? Otherwise brilliant, no issues with bows :)
It's stated in the bugs section that this is an issue. I need to work out a way to detect making them as the player doesn't animate (i think that was this anyway). Might need new api from @Cloud.

Ah right, sorry my bad didn't realise! Aside from that it works fine! I just wanted to do faster way to 50 so I could start to profit from fletching sooner, I just did it manually in the end as it doesn't take too long to get to 50 doing arrows and now currently using it for the rest. :)

r3d

Worked great but I learned the hard way that it isn't entirely afkable. Left it overnight to fletch and came back to it opening/closing my bank and spamming the preset button once I ran out of logs. Woops.

Author of MaxiBots
Worked great but I learned the hard way that it isn't entirely afkable. Left it overnight to fletch and came back to it opening/closing my bank and spamming the preset button once I ran out of logs. Woops.
Awkwarddd, i'll fix that soon. Just make sure you set a goal to finish after making however many you have until it's fixed. It should work fine if you don't use presets.

Author of MaxiBots
Hey mate,
While botting, the character withdrew bow strings in bank notes and the bot got stuck trying to use the bow (u) with the bank note. Jagex's new anti-bot possibly?

Found something else a bit odd.. (I remembered to check the known bugs this time!)
Whilst making yew longbows on osrs, it withdraws everything completely fine, uses the items on each other and starts stringing the bows fine. However part way through it will just click on a random yew longbow (u) meaning when it tries to bank it will first use the bow on the bank instead of opening the bank, seems to do it every inventory.

Found something else a bit odd.. (I remembered to check the known bugs this time!)
Whilst making yew longbows on osrs, it withdraws everything completely fine, uses the items on each other and starts stringing the bows fine. However part way through it will just click on a random yew longbow (u) meaning when it tries to bank it will first use the bow on the bank instead of opening the bank, seems to do it every inventory.
Having the same issue, I don't pay much attention to is since for me it's like once every 10-15 inventories.

Author of MaxiBots
Having the same issue, I don't pay much attention to is since for me it's like once every 10-15 inventories.
Can you guys please check what the status is when this occurs?

Can you guys please check what the status is when this occurs?

It says it's using the bow (u) on the string, changes to the making all status then at random point changes back to the using bow (u) on bow string again. However just running it again now to check the statuses, it didn't manage to click the bow (u) in time before it changed to a strung bow (still does every now and then) and just seemed to give up but it still stays in the using bow (u) on bowstring state until it finishes them all and then changes to banking. The second time it shows the using bow (u) state (when it just randomly clicks on a bow) if it misses the first time it then gets a (2) at the end of the state, I assume this means it's running this action again?

Let me know if you need anymore info! :)

(Not brilliant with wording things so hopefully you don't have too hard of a job trying to decipher what I'm saying!)

Author of MaxiBots
It says it's using the bow (u) on the string, changes to the making all status then at random point changes back to the using bow (u) on bow string again. However just running it again now to check the statuses, it didn't manage to click the bow (u) in time before it changed to a strung bow (still does every now and then) and just seemed to give up but it still stays in the using bow (u) on bowstring state until it finishes them all and then changes to banking. The second time it shows the using bow (u) state (when it just randomly clicks on a bow) if it misses the first time it then gets a (2) at the end of the state, I assume this means it's running this action again?

Let me know if you need anymore info! :)

(Not brilliant with wording things so hopefully you don't have too hard of a job trying to decipher what I'm saying!)
Okay so i just need to increase the delay a little bit by the looks of it. Thanks. I'm assuming this is on OSRS?

Author of MaxiBots
Yeah it was osrs. Thanks for the update I'll get round to giving it a test later on and let you know how it goes!
Not a problem. Just let me know if it still does it and i'll increase the timer a little more again.

Not a problem. Just let me know if it still does it and i'll increase the timer a little more again.

Just done a couple of invs and it definitely still seems to be doing it more than it doesn't do it. Everything is all the same as I said before.

Author of MaxiBots
Just done a couple of invs and it definitely still seems to be doing it more than it doesn't do it. Everything is all the same as I said before.
Hmm okay and this is making unstrung bows, correct? I'll take a look in the morning and see if i can reproduce it easily enough to work out an appropriate value quickly.

Hmm okay and this is making unstrung bows, correct? I'll take a look in the morning and see if i can reproduce it easily enough to work out an appropriate value quickly.

Yeah fletching the unstrung bows works great never once seen it click whilst making the bows, only whilst stringing the bows.

Author of MaxiBots
Aidden updated MaxiFletcher LITE with a new update entry:

MaxiFletcher LITE v2.0.4 Released!

MaxiFletcher LITE updated to v2.0.4.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yeah fletching the unstrung bows works great never once seen it click whilst making the bows, only whilst stringing the bows.
Okay so i wasn't able to reproduce it. However, i did still make some necessary changes that may impact the issue in a positive way. Let me know if it still occurs for you and if it does, please record your screen including the game and spectre (showing the status) when it's happening. If you can't do this, i'll need to get your teamviewer details to watch it in real time.

Status
Not open for further replies.