Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
u w0t mate? View attachment 1715

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.LinkedList$ListItr.checkForComodification(LinkedList.java:966)
at java.util.LinkedList$ListItr.next(LinkedList.java:888)
at com.sun.javafx.collections.ObservableSequentialListWrapper$2.next(ObservableSequentialListWrapper.java:111)
at java.util.Spliterators$IteratorSpliterator.tryAdvance(Spliterators.java:1812)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(ReferencePipeline.java:126)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(AbstractPipeline.java:498)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:485)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
at java.util.stream.FindOps$FindOp.evaluateSequential(FindOps.java:152)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.findFirst(ReferencePipeline.java:464)
at robot.IIIIIiIIIi.case(lc:126)
at robot.IIIIIiIIIi.onItemAdded(lc:75)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.EventDispatcher.process(fcb:144)
at nul.iIiIIIiIiIII.enum(dfb:203)
at nul.iiIiIIiiiiII.run(kfb:221)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
NOTICE SPOILER!
Fixed.

OSRS Services | Questing + Much More..
Alrighty man, I ran this for almost 10 hours and here is my report.

1) Remember I said it used to grab other items from my bank, well it stopped doing that. Everything worked flawlessly.

2) The only issue I see is that sometimes it will get stuck in the withdraw stage. There were times where it would get stuck trying to take logs out of my bank and I had to manually right click and then it would take off.

-----------------------

10 hours of running = 6,871 Maple Long Bows (U) | Not the best, but aye it still did the work for me :p

-----------------------

Question : Does your pro version work better? I'm not really worried about the breaks and what not, just wondering if I were to run your pro version for 10 hours, would it make more bows than the lite version?

The time in between actions seems just a little bit too slow. The bot sits idle for 3-4 seconds after every action that is performed. Everything else works perfectly on the bright side of things. I also love the updated interface that you have put in place. Good Work!

Author of MaxiBots

1) Remember I said it used to grab other items from my bank, well it stopped doing that. Everything worked flawlessly.

2) The only issue I see is that sometimes it will get stuck in the withdraw stage. There were times where it would get stuck trying to take logs out of my bank and I had to manually right click and then it would take off.

-----------------------

10 hours of running = 6,871 Maple Long Bows (U) | Not the best, but aye it still did the work for me [emoji14]

-----------------------

Question : Does your pro version work better? I'm not really worried about the breaks and what not, just wondering if I were to run your pro version for 10 hours, would it make more bows than the lite version?
The withdrawing bug is a client issue @Party get on this shit m9

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L02 using Tapatalk

Author of MaxiBots

-----------------------

10 hours of running = 6,871 Maple Long Bows (U) | Not the best, but aye it still did the work for me [emoji14]

-----------------------

Both bots are the same, lite just has restrictions, so no, it will be the same. If you can work out what slowed it down I can try to make it faster

Author of MaxiBots
The time in between actions seems just a little bit too slow. The bot sits idle for 3-4 seconds after every action that is performed. Everything else works perfectly on the bright side of things. I also love the updated interface that you have put in place. Good Work!
That's strange, it doesn't seem to do that for me...

Nothing I can do for it, relies on a Clouse change.
Then get cloud onto it...

OSRS Services | Questing + Much More..
Both bots are the same, lite just has restrictions, so no, it will be the same. If you can work out what slowed it down I can try to make it faster

I'll record the data tonight and send you a report :)

About to run another 10 hour test ^_^

Author of MaxiBots
how can somebody be so money hungry, worst update ever, thanks for the time it worked..
Money hungry? Considering I make like $0.50 a day from it, you can go fuck yourself mate. You all profit from this bot so don't cry when I want something back for it.

Ye wtf aidden you gave us two years of free bots and now you want something in return???? Wtfffff man ur so money hungry Kek pls no ban

Author of MaxiBots
Ye wtf aidden you gave us two years of free bots and now you want something in return???? Wtfffff man ur so money hungry Kek pls no ban
Honestly, thats what it's like... They're making bank or heaps of XP, which has a value too. And yet they feel entitled to it for free and don't think I deserve any part of it for making their earnings possible.

Honestly, thats what it's like... They're making bank or heaps of XP, which has a value too. And yet they feel entitled to it for free and don't think I deserve any part of it for making their earnings possible.

*insert 'Oh no it's retarded' meme here*

:p I don't mind paying. Just so happened that this update came out as I hit 65 fletching so I just paid some money so I can use the pro. Sadly I'm just throwing my bank away atm cause I don't even know what to do to make money fletching :p

Author of MaxiBots
:p I don't mind paying. Just so happened that this update came out as I hit 65 fletching so I just paid some money so I can use the pro. Sadly I'm just throwing my bank away atm cause I don't even know what to do to make money fletching :p
Yew long bows make money on osrs, arrow shafts do on rs3. That's all i know. And thanks for being an understanding and reasonable user :p

Author of MaxiBots
Worked amazing mate! Thanks for everything!
I haven't even changed anything, haha. You sure it's not still a bit slow for you as you mentioned before? Could have just been your system or w/e i guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.