Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiCooker TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not able to create a location after most recent update, not sure why. Also hosidious kitchen needs to be fixed currently not working (although i only tested it on the last patch)

Alhoun5.png

Author of MaxiBots
Not able to create a location after most recent update, not sure why. Also hosidious kitchen needs to be fixed currently not working (although i only tested it on the last patch)

Alhoun5.png
Thanks for that, I know what the problem is and it shouldn't be too hard to fix. Yeah it was brought to my attention yesterday that hosidius had a rework done so that would be the cause. Ill try to get around to it soon

Author of MaxiBots
@Aidden eta on release? i don't mind waiting just really like this bot :p
The next release will see this turned into a fully featured trial version of the premium version so you'll only be able to run it 1 hour day. That will happen sometime today

There's a problem with the bot. I create a new activity, Lumbridge Cooking Range, i hit start and it starts counting but does nothing.
When it reaches 15 it crashes and says "Max failed path rebuilds reached, stopping the bot"

Author of MaxiBots
There's a problem with the bot. I create a new activity, Lumbridge Cooking Range, i hit start and it starts counting but does nothing.
When it reaches 15 it crashes and says "Max failed path rebuilds reached, stopping the bot"
Go to a different location, the web is probably having trouble building a path to the lumbridge castle bank. That happens a lot. @Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.