Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiCooker 1 Tick

Author of MaxiBots
same review as everyone else. bot bugs out and spam clicks just running back and forth.
Can you send the log file? Also I'm currently working on adding direct input support which means no more need for resizable, specific zoom and window size. Will be adding myths guild and maybe rogues den as well :)

Can you send the log file? Also I'm currently working on adding direct input support which means no more need for resizable, specific zoom and window size. Will be adding myths guild and maybe rogues den as well :)
ill be honest, no clue how to get a log file and i am not comfortable running this again at the moment

here

let me know if there is anything else i can do to help
thanks.

Attachments

• [sale]_maxicooker_1_tick_ggg_22052023_085945.log
    387.5 KB · Views: 1
Author of MaxiBots
what was all the quests needed for the quick tick im keen as to use this on my farm
Druidic ritual, jungle potion, tai bwo wannai trio. 3 herblore, 15 agility, 30 cooking, 5 fishing. Should be all the requirements. Make sure to talk to tinsay after the quest.

I seem to be having an issue where the bot is attempting to use '2' to cook, when if you just have Karams, it will be on 1.

Can we get a tutorial on how to set it up properly? I'm resizing my window over and over again and can't get it to start properly. :|
Nevermind, I'm an idiot.

Author of MaxiBots
I seem to be having an issue where the bot is attempting to use '2' to cook, when if you just have Karams, it will be on 1.

Nevermind, I'm an idiot.
Did you not talk to the guy after the quest?