Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiChickenKiller [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i get max login has been exceeded every now and than and before the bot use to spam log in until it logged in. now it trys it 2-3 times and gives up and stops the bot

Author of MaxiBots
i get max login has been exceeded every now and than and before the bot use to spam log in until it logged in. now it trys it 2-3 times and gives up and stops the bot
That's on your side, nothing to do with the bot.

It stopped working (it just crashes) in osrs, could you fix this please because this is an amazing script to start with

does this still works ? i tried added to the client in bot store but nothing happens can`t seem to run it

1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
"Closing Interface" Or something along those lines

3. Details of what happened.
It right clicks on report on random players and then it gets stuck trying to close the report a player window.

4. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.
I wasn't watching when it happened unfortunately, but I've had it happen to me at least 3 times this week

Author of MaxiBots
1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
"Closing Interface" Or something along those lines

3. Details of what happened.
It right clicks on report on random players and then it gets stuck trying to close the report a player window.

4. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.
I wasn't watching when it happened unfortunately, but I've had it happen to me at least 3 times this week
Sounds like a client bug @Cloud

In OSRS it isn't picking up feathers, not sure why

EDIT: Checked loot first, it's picking them up now, does the logic not pick up feathers if there's a chicken alive?

Author of MaxiBots
In OSRS it isn't picking up feathers, not sure why

EDIT: Checked loot first, it's picking them up now, does the logic not pick up feathers if there's a chicken alive?
Correct, that's what loot first implies lol. If you tick wait for loot it SHOULD pick up the feathers from the chicken you just killed even if loot first is disabled, but im not sure if it's working or not

Not sure if the script writer will see this here. But i've ran this script for probably 30hrs total. Runs great. Other than the fact that sometimes when loot drops next to the house and the camera is panned at a weird angle it will try to loot the feathers and fail for minutes of clicking until other feathers drop close by that it can see. It seems to be an issue with the camera more than anything. it always ends up zooming down/in and never zooms out/up.

The new update does not seem to be working. I hit start it kills one chicken and then stops.

Author of MaxiBots
The new update does not seem to be working. I hit start it kills one chicken and then stops.
It's because cloud decided to change something at the same time as pushing my bots, which the new update relied on. It'll be fixed in a minute.

Should be fixed now.

Turns out there was another issue, just waiting for cloud or arbiter to push the update.

Alright, the issue has now been resolved :)

Sometimes the script just crashes? Only running for like four hours then just stops and logs me out? Not sure what the problem is, otherwise it's a great script!

The bot doesn't seems to detect that the level is reached and changing the attack style... OSRS f2p

Bot has been failing after 15 seconds since the latest update. Every other bot for OSRS I've used has been working fine. kinda bummed because this is the best chickenkiller bot out there

Author of MaxiBots
Bot has been failing after 15 seconds since the latest update. Every other bot for OSRS I've used has been working fine. kinda bummed because this is the best chickenkiller bot out there
Likely a client issue. Still experiencing issues since 2.3.0 was released. Cloud is working on it so hopefully a fix won't be too far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.