Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiBotScheduler [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
Aidden submitted a new resource:

MaxiBotScheduler - Never be late for school again!

MaxiBotScheduler
Not recommended for bots that could be in danger if the bot were to be stopped (combat for example) as this script does not interact with the game at all it just stops the running script after the time you entered is up.

Setup:

This is a very basic bot stopping scheduler. Start this bot and it will open a gui and stop itself instantly. This gui is running in a separate thread so don't worry about the script having...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the point of this script? To bot for more than 6 hours? Also does it save the settings of the script? Like does it fill in the information the script needs?

Author of MaxiBots
What is the point of this script? To bot for more than 6 hours? Also does it save the settings of the script? Like does it fill in the information the script needs?
As stated it schedules a script to run for x amount of minutes. After the time is up it will automatically stop the script for you.

Would be really cool to see it start the bot up again. Example: Bots 6 hours, stops two, starts for 6 more.

Author of MaxiBots
Would be really cool to see it start the bot up again. Example: Bots 6 hours, stops two, starts for 6 more.
I can make it work like a break handler but i cant make it literally start bots from scratch

I can make it work like a break handler but i cant make it literally start bots from scratch
can u do the break handler thingy would be awesome! :) then i could go on holiday and make it bot 4hrs then stop 2 hrs then 4 hours and so
on

Author of MaxiBots
Sorry like for example break handler on osrs, but for rs3 play 6 log for 1?
As stated previously, that's the plan eventually. But i have exams for the next two weeks.

Just wanted to say Thanks for creating such an awesome tool. I'm really looking forward to the break functionality once you're able to complete it! Thank you!

Perhaps in the future... we will see break handler functionality built into Spectre or would it continue to be a separate bot?

I see that according to the bot store, this was updated recently. However, i cannot for the life of me figure out how it should work in Spectre, doesn't look like it does...

Author of MaxiBots
I see that according to the bot store, this was updated recently. However, i cannot for the life of me figure out how it should work in Spectre, doesn't look like it does...
There's no way for it to work on spectre as far as i can tell right now.

Damn, that sucks. Do you know if there's any plans to implement a function like this bot into Spectre itself? Would be really nice for when i'm not at home or if I'm asleep. Don't always want to bot 8+ hours lol :p

Author of MaxiBots
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.