Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS MAXED MY LEVEL 3 SKILLER - 14x99's - THANK YOU RUNEMATE AND ALL THE SCRIPTS I USED

Is this acc beautiful

• Yes

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • Mate its making me Jizz on the screen

Votes: 28 73.7%

• Total voters

Pog-LI.jpg

I wholeheartedly thank the RuneMate botting platform and all the kick-ass scripters who have helped me to max my skiller. I started botting using RuneMate almost 1.5 years ago and have managed to gain 14x99’s except for RC (Not all the skills were botted). I admit a majority of the skills were hand done. but 4 skills were completely botted. I would like to thank the following bots and scripters for their phenomenal work. Hunter (Awesome @awesome123man ), Mining (Awesome @awesome123man ), Fishing (Prime 3t fisher @Savior ), Firemaking (Regal Wintertodt @Snufalufugus ),

While I botted, I botted 10-hour sessions. All 4 scripts were terrific, saved me many countless hours. It's been a wonderful journey. I will not be botting again as I will level RC manually. The risk is no longer greater than the reward, Please be careful when botting and I hope everyone stays safe.

P.S I have $9 of botting credit left. The first post on here gets $4, the second post gets $3, the third post gets $2.

Last edited:
Good stuff man! I'm currently doing something very similar. What's the next goal?

edit: Also, how did you go about 99 mining? I see that it was botted. Powermining iron to 99? Mlm? Thanks!

Good stuff man! I'm currently doing something very similar. What's the next goal?

edit: Also, how did you go about 99 mining? I see that it was botted. Powermining iron to 99? Mlm? Thanks!

90-99 powermining ore at mining guild, powerdropped. Had varrock armour 1, gives 10% boost. Was hitting around 60-65k/hr.

Very nice! Did you use a mouser recorder for any skills?

Never used one

Damn this is really cool to see, good progress man

You think you're going to keep botting or is this where you're stopping?