Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Maxed Melee | Fire Cape | Full Void | 1200+ Total Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
RuneMate Staff
For sale is my maxed melee OSRS account.

Price: $165.00 USD* or 155m OSRS Gold
*Payment accepted via PayPal from those I deem trustworthy only.

Account Details:
  • Username login
  • No bans or black marks
  • I am the original and only owner

Account Skills:
D3Ca7bH.jpg

Account Bank:

ygtKGJA.png

Last edited:
Are you original owner?

Is there a possible recovery Test?

Email changable?

Botted or Hand made?

USD Or GP (OSRS/DS/RS3) Or other form of payment?

Could you contact me via Skype or Discord?

Discord: Trader#6482

RuneMate Staff
STILL FOR SALE

Are you original owner?

Is there a possible recovery Test?

Email changable?

Botted or Hand made?

USD Or GP (OSRS/DS/RS3) Or other form of payment?

Account Details:
  • Username login
  • No bans or black marks
Yes the account has been botted on. This is RuneMate afterall. I'm not willing to do a recovery test, as if I give you the information to test it, what's stopping you from using that information maliciously?

USD from trusted members only via PayPal, OSRS from others. I'm pretty sure RuneScape lets you change the registered email, and I would of course do this for the purchaser.

Could you contact me via Skype or Discord?

Discord: Trader#6482

Best you contact me on Slack - Slack - @kazemanie

@Check, as discussed please reply agreeing to the following terms prior to the transaction moving forward.

For Sale:

1x OSRS Account as outlined here: OSRS - Maxed Melee | Fire Cape | Full Void | 1200+ Total Level

Terms of sale:
  1. The account is provided as is, where is, with no guarantees implied or stated
  2. You accept that the account has been botted on previously, and accept this risk moving forward
  3. If the account is banned after the transaction has taken place, you accept you are fully responsible for the account
  4. No refunds will be given under any circumstance, including but not limited to: you changing your mind, the account being banned, the account being locked
  5. You will make payment of [--Removed by purchaser request--] OSRS gold, prior to receiving any account information
  6. Once you have been messaged the account information, the transaction is deemed final

In exchange you will be provided with:

Account username
Account password
Recovery questions
Previous passwords
Creation date
Creation location
Creation ISP
Previous display names
Registered email changed to one of your choosing

Last edited:
STILL FOR SALE

Account Details:
  • Username login
  • No bans or black marks
Yes the account has been botted on. This is RuneMate afterall. I'm not willing to do a recovery test, as if I give you the information to test it, what's stopping you from using that information maliciously?

USD from trusted members only via PayPal, OSRS from others. I'm pretty sure RuneScape lets you change the registered email, and I would of course do this for the purchaser.

Best you contact me on Slack - Slack - @kazemanie

@Check, as discussed please reply agreeing to the following terms prior to the transaction moving forward.

For Sale:

1x OSRS Account as outlined here: OSRS - Maxed Melee | Fire Cape | Full Void | 1200+ Total Level

Terms of sale:
  1. The account is provided as is, where is, with no guarantees implied or stated
  2. You accept that the account has been botted on previously, and accept this risk moving forward
  3. If the account is banned after the transaction has taken place, you accept you are fully responsible for the account
  4. No refunds will be given under any circumstance, including but not limited to: you changing your mind, the account being banned, the account being locked
  5. You will make payment of 150m OSRS gold, prior to receiving any account information
  6. Once you have been messaged the account information, the transaction is deemed final

In exchange you will be provided with:

Account username
Account password
Recovery questions
Previous passwords
Creation date
Creation location
Creation ISP
Previous display names
Registered email changed to one of your choosing

I accept the terms and conditions of this trade. I will be paying you the agreed-upon amount in OSRS gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.