Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Maxed Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i am at the same situation where i havent botted the bot since dec 28th or so and my hours have yet to reset. says im at 154 hrs since i last used....but i have an allotment of 200 hrs. fix please

also, there needs to be a clear monthly reset of hours or this is nothing but a scam for more money from the site devs.

Similar for me. I got charged 38 hours Dec 16th 08:00-09:00. I'm now unable to bot today... I pay for 17hours per day and this has fucked it right up.

Same 6.600 hours Dec 10th now i'm getting this.
I should have 3k more.

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 12
I end up just keep paying for more hours, but this problem is getting out of hand and im looking into other botting options to go to as if they cannot even comment on this or answer us then why keep giving them my money?

Community Manager
I end up just keep paying for more hours, but this problem is getting out of hand and im looking into other botting options to go to as if they cannot even comment on this or answer us then why keep giving them my money?
Have you been running any bots locally?

Nope, i wish i would of got the dang hours i paid for and lose all the time, this is not the first time this has happened to me, its done this in the past acouple months ago

I have the same problem, It keeps telling me I've reached my limit while in my usage I still have around 45 hours left so it makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.