Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Master AIO Tanner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spartan 117 submitted a new resource:

Master AIO Tanner - Tans all Hides

Tans all Hides

Read more about this resource...

Description:

Tans all hides in Al-Kharid

How to use: Add the script from the SDN, start at Al-Kharid bank

Start with your camera all the way up for maximum results

Features:

Tans Hides

Shows runtime

Please report any bugs you see by following this description:

Bug description:

Where the bug took place:

What was it doing

Last edited:
Congratulations! :D
You know it would be better if you could add some proggies, or screenshots!

I don't think this script works. I've tried it probably twenty times now. It withdrew the cowhides once but that was as far as it got.

Engineer
I don't think this script works. I've tried it probably twenty times now. It withdrew the cowhides once but that was as far as it got.
It may need to be updated after some of the recent updates to runemate, try checking back in a day or two :)

I'll get to fixing it. RuneMate just got updated so ill have it updated in a day or two :). And are you trying it in OSRS or RS3?

I have pushed an update for the script. Seemed like my areas were off. Anyways, it should work fine. If its acting incredibly slow, let me know, cuz thats what its doing for me here

Status
Not open for further replies.