Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Maniacal Monkey Murderer

michael5555 submitted a new resource:

Maniacal Monkey Murderer - Murders many monkeys

This is a dangerous activity. Babysit the bot for 5 minutes to ensure it is working with your setup. Use a runelite profile that doesn't have any plugins enabled to prevent any unforeseen bugs I cannot account for.

Features

• Finds an empty world if started at the entrance
  • Always attacks the most optimal monkey (3x3 clump) or stacks them all together in one death dot.
  • Supports both chinning and ancients
  • Enables autocast
  • Drinks ranging/magic potions (incl. divine)...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
The bot doesnt pickup the prayer pots dropped, maybe i have some wrong settings, but it didn't taking any and teleported out.

It worked fine in the caves, had around 550k xp/hour with 88 range.

Bot picks up prayer pots if it is not using stack method, if it uses stack method it will not pick up potions.. having to baby it from time to time and check/uncheck stack method for it to pickup an inventory of pots

michael5555 updated Maniacal Monkey Murderer with a new update entry:

Maniacal Monkey Murderer v1.1.5 Released!

Maniacal Monkey Murderer updated to v1.1.5.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bot picks up prayer pots if it is not using stack method, if it uses stack method it will not pick up potions.. having to baby it from time to time and check/uncheck stack method for it to pickup an inventory of pots

Don't use the stacking method or grab a bonecrusher. Not sure what to tell you mate.
The bot physically cannot interact with the menu when there are 20+ monkeys and 50+ items on the one tile

Hey, lately I have been having issues with the bot trying one world, hopping and then it stops. with the text "not inside caves". Is this some error on my side, and if so is there a solution? Also support for the bonecrusher necklace would be cool when chinning, to use both anguish and bonecrusher instead of picking up potions. Other than that great work, this is super reliable and helpful! Thank you

Hey, lately I have been having issues with the bot trying one world, hopping and then it stops. with the text "not inside caves". Is this some error on my side, and if so is there a solution? Also support for the bonecrusher necklace would be cool when chinning, to use both anguish and bonecrusher instead of picking up potions. Other than that great work, this is super reliable and helpful! Thank you

Mhh honestly it sounds like lag, I'll see if adding some extra conditions helps.

Mhh honestly it sounds like lag, I'll see if adding some extra conditions helps.

Hmmm, I am on a stable internet connection and with a good setup computer. Ofcourse I cannot make sure it isnt lag. No need to make a big thing out of it, just thought if you had any idea. Other then that the bot works perfectly honestly. So I am glad to "contribute" with paying haha

Hmmm, I am on a stable internet connection and with a good setup computer. Ofcourse I cannot make sure it isnt lag. No need to make a big thing out of it, just thought if you had any idea. Other then that the bot works perfectly honestly. So I am glad to "contribute" with paying haha

Ok, let me know if it ever occurs for you again on this latest version. I am hoping I've fixed the edge case, if it does occur again I'll look at reworking the logic

Hey, I wanted to follow up on my review with a few things I've noticed.

1. When the 6 hour log hits the bot won't log back in. I logged in manually and it went to reset aggro and then immediately stopped after getting back to my camping tile claiming it was no longer in the dungeon.
  2. When it's resetting aggro it might be worth the bot disabling any stat boosting prayers. This one's kind of unnecessary as it loots prayer potions so I don't really mind either way.

Overall I'm really happy with the bot, just wish I could leave it overnight or for longer periods of time :D

Hey, I wanted to follow up on my review with a few things I've noticed.

1. When the 6 hour log hits the bot won't log back in. I logged in manually and it went to reset aggro and then immediately stopped after getting back to my camping tile claiming it was no longer in the dungeon.
  2. When it's resetting aggro it might be worth the bot disabling any stat boosting prayers. This one's kind of unnecessary as it loots prayer potions so I don't really mind either way.

Overall I'm really happy with the bot, just wish I could leave it overnight or for longer periods of time :D
When you were 6h logged, what was your health at? There is a failsafe built in to prevent users logging back in if they are below 20 hp due to divine pots (don't want somebody to logon and get 1 hit and lose all their chins). But this failsafe should be stopping the bot :eek: