Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Main for sale - 80 att,def,str,hp,magic - whats it worth?

Starting a new skilling account, looking to sell my Main, 81 attack,80 def, str, hp, magic. 56 prayer. no ban points, has 100m in items on acct, (bandos, ags, dragon, etc.) make an offer! will accept OSRS money or cash. - username available upon interest.

10m for my account with 80 att,str,def,hp,mage, and 70 range? im going to have to pass.

it has almost all FTP quest done, nothing big.

You understand a account with no decent skill levels, low prayer and no quests done is basically worth like 25$. I can bot 80 stats min in a week.

if you could buy this account for 25 dollars somewhere else, you should do that lol, ive got more than 10m invested in the range and mage by its self. aztecz go bot an account and hop off this thread then.

Want to swap for my skiller? 10 year veteran account. No cash on it but 8 days of p2p remaining and no bans etc.

skiller.gif

if you could buy this account for 25 dollars somewhere else, you should do that lol, ive got more than 10m invested in the range and mage by its self. aztecz go bot an account and hop off this thread then.
You don't sell accounts like this thinking that you can "get what you put into them." Also you have no rep whatsoever and you said only f2p quests are done. All that considered, yeah, it's like a 30m account max.

You don't sell accounts like this thinking that you can "get what you put into them." Also you have no rep whatsoever and you said only f2p quests are done. All that considered, yeah, it's like a 30m account max.
i am not saying its worth a lot, but more than 10m.. never did i once ever say it was worth a lot?