Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Main account perm banned

Ok so my main got banned for botting, all stats trained legit, i got bored and decided to start botting but now I really regret this decision...

I want to uban it, ive used multiple IP’s to bot on it.

I want to know what the best chance is to get unbanned, either by lying to jagex that my account got hijacked or telling them the truth and begging for another chance.

The ban is also non apealable it says, twitter or reddit best options to contact a Jmod?

Just submit a support appeal and hope for the best. No need for you to debate on whether to lie to them or w/e, there's no text in the appeal - just submit it and they look at your account to see if there was any 'suspicious' activity on it during the time of the ban. The only way you have a chance of getting your acc back is if you were botting on a VERY different ip than the ip that created the account (like a diff country).

submit appeal here: Account Bans

Question what was you botting, what script and for how long? Be good to have info so we know not to do what you was doing. Was you also playing it legit?