Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Main Acc lvl 107BANNED

it is a sad day today....

my account which is over 10 years old, has been banned this morning :(

I just started playing runescape again roughly 2 weeks ago after a 5 year hiatus from playing the game. I botted a little bit before i quit the game, which helped me get 99 fishing. When i came back to the game 2 weeks ago I decided I was going to bot again because I wasn't going to play the game without it.

I botted perfectly fine for the last 2 weeks, usually only keeping my bots running for no more than 6 hours. I would switch skills frequently. However last night I decided to get risky - I left the script 'Mass FIghter' on during the night while I slept so that I could train my attack level.

When I woke up i saw that the runemate client had been logged out and the top said 'Thanks for using Mass Fighter!'

When i tried to log back in it said that my account has been locked :(

Its been a real long journey runescape, I enjoyed playing every minute of you even when I wasn't botting. I have absolutely no desire to make another account and continue to play. RIP

mkl

been botting fine for several weeks and no ban, on dxp weekend I botted for around 60 hours with little to no breaks

No - Just over night

Howver since i noticed at the top of runemate client it said 'Thanks For Using Mass Fighter!' I know that the bot either logged out, timed out, or bugged out and didnt not actually end up botting through out the entire night.

I have sent an appeal to see if maybe I can get the acc back because it said my account was locked not banned.

Maybe im just giving my self false hope : /

@Mkl Your experience is not my experience and vise versa

@MassBot It was probably just my 3rd or 4th time using mass fighter .. but I was in the Stronghold Of Security killing Ankou and Ghosts

@douglas2k8 Thats what Im thinking too, however I can't do anything about this untill the company replies back to my appeal

F

Falixus

Wouldn't it say that "your account is disabled" if it were banned? I think someone may have tried to recover it and it's just locked. Check the account status on the RS website ASAP.

Let us know when you get a reply back from Jagex with details. And if this is a ban or a recovery.

Ex-Staff
That's good to hear. You should enable two factor authentication to make sure they don't hack into the account. :)

Best of luck.
He should also clean his PC using Malwarebytes and some RAT detectors.
Id advice him to also use an Anti-Keylogger program like Zemana [after cleaning]

I was praying with each post I scrolled by, that you didn't preemptively apologize for botting or something along those lines, and end up getting an almost hacked account banned out of ignorance of the situation. I'm glad you got it back ok! (y)