Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS mahogany homes script

Anyway, we can get a working mahogany homes, script would be really nice since the only current available one has many bugs and recently unsupported

Anyway, we can get a working mahogany homes, script would be really nice since the only current available one has many bugs and recently unsupported
I agree with this, would be great and I am sure loads would benefit from the one that is currently available.

Author of MaxiBots
Current one was never "unsupported". A game update broke features in the client that the bot relied on. That issue was resolved and now the bot is working perfectly fine again and with recent updates now supports even more transportation methods. MaxiHomes

Next time you have an issue with a bot i suggest having a discussion with the author instead of requesting a new one be made.