Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tutorial MacOS - Fix Error 831468

help!! When I try to add an instance it does not allow me to add an account, I explain: I put an email, a password but the button to add an account is not activated. I use windows

I'm getting the error msg
An internal error occurred (error code: launch path not accessible)

if someone can help me install this on my Mac will give 50m reward osrsgp

I have deleted everything downloaded rs client and rune mate new click to load and get the above msg
did u get it fixed? ill help you for that 50m :p

the file does not even contain:
<string>-Djava.system.class.loader=app.systemclassloader</string>

What now?

TL;DR: Remove the system classloader JVM option from the application's Info.plist file.

On macOS you may be getting an AgentLoadException when trying to start a bot with RuneMate.

There has been a "fix" for this in another post, which however only worked because the author made a happy accident by getting the order of java arguments wrong.

You will only be getting this issue when using the OSRS application.

1. Right click on your OSRS application, and select "Show Package Contents"
  2. In the Contents directory you'll find a file called Info.plist
  3. Edit it with either Xcode or a text editor like TextEdit
    • For Xcode, remove the JVMOptions entry as shown in the image below
    • Using a text editor, remove the line saying <string>-Djava.system.class.loader=app.systemclassloader</string>
  4. Save the changes and start your OSRS application again.

In case the application complains about "being damaged" now, simply remove and redownload the osrs application and try above steps again.

7wGReNq.png

As a short, technical explanation, the OSRS application uses a custom classloader as system classloader, which is responsible for loading jar files (such as RuneMate's attach agent) during runtime.
Jagex' custom classloader doesn't support this operation, which is why we have to remove the classloader from the JVM options.

The Windows client does not include this classloader, making this only an issue for macOS.

Feel free to ask question if you have problems, I've spent a lot of time figuring out the cause of the issue.
I am not getting the following line in the .plist file:

what now?

TL;DR: Remove the system classloader JVM option from the application's Info.plist file.

On macOS you may be getting an AgentLoadException when trying to start a bot with RuneMate.

There has been a "fix" for this in another post, which however only worked because the author made a happy accident by getting the order of java arguments wrong.

You will only be getting this issue when using the OSRS application.

• Using a text editor, remove the line saying <string>-Djava.system.class.loader=app.systemclassloader</string>

In case the application complains about "being damaged" now, simply remove and redownload the osrs application and try above steps again.

7wGReNq.png

As a short, technical explanation, the OSRS application uses a custom classloader as system classloader, which is responsible for loading jar files (such as RuneMate's attach agent) during runtime.
Jagex' custom classloader doesn't support this operation, which is why we have to remove the classloader from the JVM options.

The Windows client does not include this classloader, making this only an issue for macOS.

Feel free to ask question if you have problems, I've spent a lot of time figuring out the cause of the issue.
So does this work ???

I am currently experiencing these same issues. I noticed when I open the jre bundle that its coded for version 1. 8.181. The latest java is 1.8.242.

I deleted everything java related on my laptop, reinstalled 181, reinstalled the client, still didn't work..

I do not have the line or code that was suggested to remove as well. I'm stuck & I'm regretting my purchase now.

Using also a Macbook pro and I've done exacly what have been said even installed and re-installed both Runemate and OSRS. It doesnt work.

Any help?

Dont mean to add fuel to the fire. But Macbook Pro owner here. As a couple previous MacBook owners posted. When trying to delete via Xcode or textedit - None of these are in the info.plist file. . The "agentloadexpection" error occurs right before I would log into the game.
I only personally had this problem on the MacBook Pros. I have tried the following:
  • Restart computer/runemate.
  • Deleting all Java/runemate/client software to include cache. Reinstall everything.
  • There was a new update for Java on the 14th (I Believe), not sure if the current version isn't playing as nice with it?
  • Waited several days between downloads.
  • Searched forums: found this and "American Express" thread.
No current solution that I have found but willing to start a new thread to track issue if needed. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

I am getting the AgentLoadException when trying to run a bot.

This string is not in the info.plist file though, so I can't remove it.

Does anyone know of an alternative solution?

hi there im trying to log on the bot when I open the client its asking for a verification code and yous haven't sent me one what do I do

Trying to resolve this issue, that <string>-Djava..... line doesn't exist in the info.plist for the rs app, is there an updated solution or am I going about it the wrong way?