Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Mac Issues on runelite

Hello lads,

My bot cuts out after 30-60 mins no matter what bot I use and then says bot termination error and then unhandled exception error. Its for sure a Mac issue as works flawlessly on my PC at home. Also my runelite icon is just a picture of java when opened through runemate. Any advice?

Last edited:
I have an issue with every bot with RM either logging out, or in NMZ will leave the dream and restart. Very risky behavior that pretty much renders my laptop useless with the bot.

I have also searched the forums and have to find anyone else having this issue and had me searching my settings for something on my end, but nothing pops out at me,

in the 10 minute difference in these posts/replies, the bot left and started 3 dreams. These same settings are used on a windows based desktop and has zero issues running for 6-8 hours without problem

It worked flawlessly back in May on my Mac but the past 2 months had these issues, tried everything, very strange.