Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Lost account?

A91

I can no longer access my old account because it will not send me email verification codes. yes all the info I enter is correct, some how my settings had to have been changed on my other account to not allow email codes to be sent. but how do I recover the account?

Anc

I believe the same thing is happening to you that happened to me, and I already published this situation here, I was informed to create another account, and I'm realizing that as I'm not a premium customer, I don't pay, now with this new update, it asks for login to runemate every 20 minutes approximately, I haven't got the time right yet

Anc

I have the same problem with my other acount. i dont get anny emails with the code.

A91

Who do we contact for these issues - we have money on those accounts.
I pay, I'm sure other do to. also, this new update is very awkward.

Mod Automation
If you are prompted for a "One time password" (OTP) when logging in to RuneMate, but you don't remember it, then it means that at some point you had set up two factor authentication using a mobile authenticator app. At this time you were also presented with a very scary message that said you needed to save a set of backup codes or you would be locked out of your account. Since then you may have lost the app, gotten a new phone, etc. and have since just resorted to using an alternate method like having it sent to your email. You did not delete the app OTP that was set on your account. We now only allow email OTP if you do not have an app authenticator set up.

Are you 100% sure you never set up an app authenticator?
You may truly believe that, but we can guarantee that you did. No worries. You listened to that very scary message and saved your backup codes right? You can use your backup codes to login to your account and update your OTP options and/or reset your password with it.

Didn't listen to the very scary message and don't have your backup codes?
Unfortunately, your password and OTP is how you verify ownership of your RuneMate account. OTP wouldn't be much use if you could bypass it right? You can register a new account, and be sure to listen to that scary message about backup codes if you choose to set up app OTP again.