Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Looking to sell my osrs main

Looking to sell my osrs main acc. Not sure how much it's worth but I don't play on it anymore. Everything was all botted from Runemate basically and I've only received a 2 day ban once. Has void, tentacle whip, dharoks, and firecape.Looking for offers!
Selling osrs account.png

Osrs account bank.png

Attachments

• Selling osrs account.png
    Selling osrs account.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 8
I believe that its worth more lol
It's worth more than that, but not much more. Gotta remember you're trying to sell it on a botting forum and the acc already has a 2day ban. That means next ban is perm, so the value when selling it here goes down tremendously.

Could try selling on like playerauctions if you don't wanna keep getting lowballed on botting sites, although even there the price is drastically lower due to the 2day ban. Pretty much temp bans kill the value of any accounts.

shit.. I'm not doing a auction... and account with a ban on it is worthless.. offer went ton to $15

Buy it then.... its worthless with the ban

His account seems like a perfect main for say, a pure who wants to start playing on a main. I'd consider buying it if I needed an account, currently have a main, no point in having two for me

How much? And how do I know you won't just recover it back???

This is pretty much always a risk with Runescape accounts or really any MMORPG account for that matter. Gotta trust the seller or buy through an insured website like Playerauctions.

And on top of the 2 day ban it doesnt have any end game quests done i can tell by your stats

This is pretty much always a risk with Runescape accounts or really any MMORPG account for that matter. Gotta trust the seller or buy through an insured website like Playerauctions.

Playerauctions scams as well

PA insures accounts.

This is true, but for example, i bought a voider on there with a year of insurance. Had the account for about 2 months & it got recovered. I opened a reclamation with PA 3 weeks ago & still haven't received any reply regarding it.

Not receiving a reply doesn't mean it's not insured. Their customer service is slow, but is productive once the case gets going. They have several protocols they have to follow and the last time I checked t hey're nearly ALL KR/TW employees. It takes time but be assured there are usually results.