Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Looking for someone to develop a very basic gathering bot

• Game Mode: OSRS
  • Summary: The bot will begin in the zone my character will be gathering the bones, bot will pickup the bones in the designated area as well as attack the four low level mobs and gather there bones while waiting for the spawns of collected bones. This will loop till inventory is full of bones then the bot will run to the nearest bank, deposit bones, and run back to the designated spot to continue picking up and killing low level mobs for bones.
  • Required stats: zero
  • Required quests: zero
  • Required items: zero
  • Other notes: This is a bot for my own personal goal of collecting as many bones as possible.
Edit: will pay!

Last edited:
Have you tried a fighter bot (such as AlphaFighter)? They usually let you pick up things and bank on some conditions.

Have you tried a fighter bot (such as AlphaFighter)? They usually let you pick up things and bank on some conditions.
I'll look into that now, thanks for that suggestion!

Edit: Auto fighter didn't works, the bot doesn't bank correctlly. If you're interested in developing this bot let me know, i'll pay.

Last edited:
I'll look into that now, thanks for that suggestion!

Edit: Auto fighter didn't works, the bot doesn't bank correctlly. If you're interested in developing this bot let me know, i'll pay.

That's a shame. I don't have time to develop that right now. Is it a special area that you would like to pick up bones from or would you like a generic kind of functionality where you start the bot at a location and define that this is the area you want your bot to operate in?

Special in that it's an area I found with a lot of bones I could afk pick up or simply bury but it would not be on any pre-existing bots. I tried using VisualRM to program a simply pickup and bury but it wasn't working

Special in that it's an area I found with a lot of bones I could afk pick up or simply bury but it would not be on any pre-existing bots. I tried using VisualRM to program a simply pickup and bury but it wasn't working
Would you mind specifying this area with a picture or map location?

easily triggered ✌
it works, you didnt program it correctly.