Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

looking for a combat bot which can

Hello everyone, as i'm new to this site. I'm looking for a specific feature, which i'm not sure if all bots/scripts can do.

it's just that on my rs3 main farming is the only skill i really lack to get max, and I was wondering if there would be a bot/script that can handle aquanties as they recently got buffed. basically all that it has to do is non-stop fighting with soulsplit on, with my bonecrusher/seedicide/demon horn necklace. for nonstop farming xp and endless prayer.

since i'm quite inexperienced. i was wondering if someone could pick me the most suitable bot for this

I've been called a god before.
Hello everyone, as i'm new to this site. I'm looking for a specific feature, which i'm not sure if all bots/scripts can do.

it's just that on my rs3 main farming is the only skill i really lack to get max, and I was wondering if there would be a bot/script that can handle aquanties as they recently got buffed. basically all that it has to do is non-stop fighting with soulsplit on, with my bonecrusher/seedicide/demon horn necklace. for nonstop farming xp and endless prayer.

since i'm quite inexperienced. i was wondering if someone could pick me the most suitable bot for this
dont bot rs3 until spectre is out. You will get banned asap. Dont

Interesting. Still wouldnt advise him to bot on his main yet
darth-vader-i-find-your-lack-of-faith-disturbing.jpg

No bots are detectable only you are.

Learn to safe bot and you should be fine.

So... back to the topic which bot is recommended?

I would say RuneMate.

I'm already using RuneMate. There are just 99999 combat scripts. So are you going to recommend me any or not. It's kinda annoying you were better of not typing at all. I was simple asking for someone who were experienced, I feel like i need to make a whole new thread as people only have spammed so far with 0 relevance to the given topic. it's kinda hilarious.

So yeah i'm trying to avoid being rude, But someone who is experienced. can you pls recommend me any scripts/bots on RuneMate which would work good on Aquanties?. Thats all I ask.

I've been called a god before.
I'm already using RuneMate. There are just 99999 combat scripts. So are you going to recommend me any or not. It's kinda annoying you were better of not typing at all. I was simple asking for someone who were experienced, I feel like i need to make a whole new thread as people only have spammed so far with 0 relevance to the given topic. it's kinda hilarious.

So yeah i'm trying to avoid being rude, But someone who is experienced. can you pls recommend me any scripts/bots on RuneMate which would work good on Aquanties?. Thats all I ask.
Sorry if it looks like i am rude. I doubt any public script would be able to do that, but check MaxiFighter or
Maybe even my QFighter.

But i doubt you can do that with public script. I think you will have to get a scripter to write you a private one

mass fighter is the one there i use
Does it support everything the op asked for?

Idk not reall know about the fighters

You can use the Public Fighter Bots and it would work, just put "Quick Prayers ON" and Aquanites as Target and you're ready to go

SOURCE: I've done this

I'd say try mass fighter, best fighter bot i've personally used and it has a lot of features, should be customizeable to your needs

You're the one who is annoying. any decent fighter bot will work. get supporter and stop leeching ^^