Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

[LOGIN] Blank username accounts | Old accounts | [Original Seller]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Führer
Read your pms pls. ty.

Hello? anyone else getting ignored by this guy?

Most of the accounts I bought from him got locked, even those compensated, so I decided just not to use them and count them as a loss.

Last edited:
Account Source
Guys I am away until Saturday, I messaged some people & put it in my skype description. I do not have Wi-Fi access & using an ipad. I assure you all replacements etc etc will be done when I return on Saturday.

Thread revamped + I am home. I no longer accept RM credit and minimum order is 10.

Curious do you resale same account to other people. I didn't change the passwords and now i cant login a few of them and some are locked. Thanks.

Last edited:
Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Curious do you resale same account to other people. I didn't change the passwords and now i cant login a few of them and some are locked. Thanks.

Interesting, same issue I'm having. 2 Acct have authenticator enabled now--the two I've put time leveling and put membership on. Not particularly happy about it.

Account Source

This is more than likely an IP lock not anything else, I recommended in my first post to change your IP up a little with an unflagged VPN. If you haven't already feel free to contact me for replacements on locked/banned/jag accounts.

Interesting, same issue I'm having. 2 Acct have authenticator enabled now--the two I've put time leveling and put membership on. Not particularly happy about it.

No I do not resell accounts intentionally, I've recently been checking all accounts for dupes and it should not happen in any orders now. Before there was some crossover with combo lists which meant I cracked the same account twice > creates 2x of the same account in two separate lists so when sold 2 people could of gotten the same account.

All account are now and have been for awhile stored in one place, all dupes are removed before sales. I also replaced all reported cases of this.

(Extended answer from skype conversation)

Last edited:
I'm new to this so I'm going to ask a possibly dumb question.

You buy these to loot stuff (if the account has stuff) or is it pretty much just a "Hey use me while you can because the account has age?"

Account Source
I'm new to this so I'm going to ask a possibly dumb question.

You buy these to loot stuff (if the account has stuff) or is it pretty much just a "Hey use me while you can because the account has age?"

Age username login, the accounts are not sold for items but it's possible, ive looted several maxed combat accounts but don't expect it. I've checked a lot of accounts but stopped as it's simply annoying as hell xD

Haha thanks for the reply. Friend and I are interested, I'll get back with you when I hop on later in the day!

Account Source
Haha thanks for the reply. Friend and I are interested, I'll get back with you when I hop on later in the day!

If you're genuinely interest don't take too long, in the next couple of days I will stop sales. Another member on here provide me with a huge amount of help and allowed me to develop a checker which also checks items / coin pouch an such. I will have no need to sell accounts after this.

It wont be today though, so you still have time :)

Well the plan is to have the transaction today so no worries on too much of a wait :D Just been up all night as I'm a night owl so it's nap time

Account Source
Hey guys with the free membership weekend upon us it's never been a better time to grab some username accounts!

Starting to sell accounts again, contact me via skype!

You grave dug your thread from April, have any timestamp that you still have accounts? Don't wanna lose 2.5m.

Status
Not open for further replies.