Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 Living Rock Cavern Miner

I've been training mining lately on my skiller, almost at 77 now :).
At 77 mining you can mine concentrated rocks at the Living Rock Caverns which will get you alot more xp/h since you get multiple ores from a single rock. After some searching for a bot for this here a found out we haven't got one yet, even though this is a good and popular way to train mining.

Is there a bot author with some time on his hands who would like to try making one for us, would be highly appreciated!

I will make one if I find an account with 77 or 80 mining :/ let me check my old accounts.

Edit: Just realized that I don't need an account with 77/80 mining for this; I'm on it!

Wow that was quick lol, thanks! Would be awesome :)
I'll let this thread open so you can keep us updated okay?

Beta version is done, will upload it tomorrow, only thing that's left now is make a GUI to choose between Coal and Gold.

TenLRC

Uploaded to SVN, waiting for approval :)

Features:
- DeathWalking(Walking from Falador -> LRC when died)
- Coal + Gold(only at 2 coal and 2 gold spots so far, will add more later)
- Basic paint(shows rock status + xp gained + runtime + status)
- Basic Gui(select coal/gold)

Post more suggestions in the topic that will be created when it is approved at SVN.

Last edited:
Beta version is done, will upload it tomorrow, only thing that's left now is make a GUI to choose between Coal and Gold.

TenLRC

Uploaded to SVN, waiting for approval :)

Features:
- DeathWalking(Walking from Falador -> LRC when died)
- Coal + Gold
- Basic paint(shows rock status + xp gained + runtime + status)
- Basic Gui(select coal/gold)

Post more suggestions in the topic that will be created when it is approved at SVN.

add a death count please

Let's hope indeed, I made this script without having 80 mining, it's semi-tested :p Still the beta tho so bugs will probably occur

Just for the sake of mentioning it, BatMiner will have support as well in a bit.
But does your also have this epic logo?

34i4fbr.jpg

Sounds nice Hazard!
Really like the deathwalk feature since I'm a skiller :'). Will test when it gets approved!