Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

LiteFisher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize because I am just now using this bot: I love the antiban. This is the kind of antiban I have been asking for from bot author for quite sometime. Something that is plain and simple, but enough to deter. I will bot the night away and post a proggy in the morning.

EDIT: Even with the various antibans in place, it is a very reliable bot.

Last edited:
First off I'd like to say thanks for the bot it has made me tons of money :D However, recently I have had 4 accounts banned in a short amount of time while fishing in Catherby and using the built in antiban.

What happened to this script? It was showing up in the store a couple hours ago and now it just disappeared

Java Warlord
What happened to this script? It was showing up in the store a couple hours ago and now it just disappeared
A new client just got released and every authors bots got cleared. At this moment cloud is pushing through every working bots for the new client.

please support barb-tail harpoon! bot will just run back and forth between bank and fishing spot unless a normal harpoon is in inventory. would like to equip my harpoon :)

also, just noticed (fishing tuna in catherby) that it just stopped when all the tuna harpoon spots were out of load range. i moved in range and it started working again

Last edited:
Χ Ξ Σ
please support barb-tail harpoon! bot will just run back and forth between bank and fishing spot unless a normal harpoon is in inventory. would like to equip my harpoon :)

also, just noticed (fishing tuna in catherby) that it just stopped when all the tuna harpoon spots were out of load range. i moved in range and it started working again

It doesn't seem like the author of this bot is active anymore. He last logged in more than a month ago.

Author of MaxiBots
Fails to withdraw the small fishing net. It opens the bank, hovers it, then starts walking back to the fishing spot.

Haven't watched what happens, so I'm just assuming it's getting stuck somewhere. But everytime after running it for ~20 minutes at catherby lobbies I end up logged out

Fairly solid. The only issue I've ever had with it, is sometimes when I fish for swordies, when it goes to drop the tuna, it will drop a couple swordfish as well. Idk why

The script seems to struggle with dialog, it is extremely slow for me. The dialog from Karamja port to Port Sarim takes around a minute if not longer.

Super reliable bot in terms of running for long hours. Ran it multiple times for 15+ hours nonstop. Only thing is its SUPER slow in banking. Stands at catherby bank for ~20 seconds before interacting with the bank, then another 10 seconds in bank, then another 20 before it starts moving again back to fishing spot. Still though, pretty much the only free osrs fishing bot that supports moneymaking.

Would be awesome if the bot author came back and fixed the slow banking/dialogue :-( still great though

Keep getting: ''An unhandled error has occurred in LiteFisher''. And the script stops right away.

It's a good script, however as someone mentioned earlier it's a little slow on banking, the couple seconds it stops in the bank when it comes with a full inventory makes it look kinda suspicious. And, I'm not sure if the anti-ban is working correctly.

Last edited:
its a nice working bot i hope to see it work whit the dragon harpoon

tanks mate for the bot

Status
Not open for further replies.