Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Leviathan Mate

all of your dt2 bosses bot have teleport issues..... i wasted probaly more then 2 dollar just to try if the bot fix itself... the script is worse then a Pre Eoc bot. please refund me!

Got a 1 day ban on my 20+ year main account with over 6b on it. Script works great but I think Jagex is cracking down on DT2 bosses so use with caution.

I've explored using flick prayer to just using prayer, but with both it just seems like the bot keeps the protect from melee prayer on at all times and just flicks to the other prayer. This looks just extremely bot-like and was wondering if it was meant to function like this or was it something was going to be potentially smoothed out.

Also, a potential option in the future to use the shadow spells would be awesome and potentially help look more human in actions if it were able to mix up outright fighting the Leviathan and using the shadow spell.

Thanks for the hard work though, Wait.

Bot Author
I've explored using flick prayer to just using prayer, but with both it just seems like the bot keeps the protect from melee prayer on at all times and just flicks to the other prayer. This looks just extremely bot-like and was wondering if it was meant to function like this or was it something was going to be potentially smoothed out.

Also, a potential option in the future to use the shadow spells would be awesome and potentially help look more human in actions if it were able to mix up outright fighting the Leviathan and using the shadow spell.

Thanks for the hard work though, Wait.

I would assume it's the way it's coded, he will be checking to see if the mage and range projectile is valid, if not then just pray flick to melee. It's something that can be fixed for sure, he just needs to check the melee projectile instead.
@party I also noticed this issue, would be nice for you to get this fixed <3 ly papi