Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Lead T-Shirt design (Immunity to BAN, UNLIMITED HOURS)

So finally after working with countless hours with the RuneMate management team, Jagex , and the Illuminati,
I have finally created a product that will grant you immunity to the Offical Runescape Ban Hammer along with unlimited RuneMate botting hours.

I dedicate myself and my hard-working team has signed a 10-year contract with RuneMate and it resulted in a one time offer of buying this shirt you will receive unlimited hours of botting time!
- So now you DoOnt HAvE To WorRy AbOuT RuneMATES HaNds In YuoR PoCkEts

Sounds great? It is! Heres the design, low price of $29.99.
Front:
x1BH9zQ
0bCobDg.png
Back :
QVRIqPD
dgMH5ak.png

This means you can bot on 24/7 on as many accounts as you like.

HOW IT WORKS!

Each shirt has a code you enter in the RUNEMATE website which will grant you unlimited hours and 1 free instance, 2 shirts 2 instances, 3 shirts 3 instances, and so on...

IMMUNITY TO BAN! -
(only while wearing chip inside code linked with user data)
The Official RUNESCAPE store website - where you enter gift card codes you will enter our code we provide with the shirt, following that you will be granted to another website where you enter your RUNESCAPE USERNAME and that will grant you immunity to bans on the account.

THE MATH
Gold is about 0.76 cents per mill if selling.
You can average 1mill per HR with 99 thieving at master farmer with rogue set
With 5 accounts that is 3.80 dollars an hour!
10 accounts? No problem 7.60 dollars an hour! OVER MINIUM WAGE
20 accounts?
15.20 dollars an hour!
1250 accounts? Thats over 950 dollars an hour! THE SAME AS A OPEN HEART SURGEON DAILY PAY

With 1250 accounts you will be making over 350,000 dollars a year!
eventually, you single handly will be owning the seed market and potentially create a whole monopoly on the Runescape market.

YOU WILL BE FITHLY RICH ALL BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT A TSHIRT

BUY NOW! Comment below how many you would like to purchase and we also offer gift wrapped purchase option ($5+) in case you have a beloved friend who wants to get in on this HOT DEAL

Community Vouchers
[/ATTACH] Screen Shot 2019-02-09 at 7.34.58 PM.png

More Vouchers
Meet John, craYopic.jpghe was tired of botting and getting banned as soon as he would start gaining profits, putting himself in a bad hole.

Now meet JohncraYopic.jpg He is as happy as ever and take a look at his Botting hoursScreen Shot 2019-02-09 at 7.45.55 PM.png

This was his hour before, all shitty and not good. BUY A SHIRT FUCKERScreen Shot 2019-02-09 at 7.44.18 PM.png

Last edited:
p.s i dont know how my hours are -70 and totally didnt not do that on purpuse as dont know how that happened. please do not ban ur lead tshirt designer and soul sealer