Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Lazy Banana Picker [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I did... I tried to run it with the exact same preset as last time... I never saved over it...

Author of MaxiBots
@Geashaw Okay so a few problems. It picks the bananas but is unable to fill the baskets, the status stays on whatever it previously was if you have no space left and it should be filling the basket. Also, you have it turning to the tree EVERY time it's going to pick a banana which is bad. Basically it turns to the same tree 5 times, once before picking each banana.

@Geashaw Okay so a few problems. It picks the bananas but is unable to fill the baskets, the status stays on whatever it previously was if you have no space left and it should be filling the basket. Also, you have it turning to the tree EVERY time it's going to pick a banana which is bad. Basically it turns to the same tree 5 times, once before picking each banana.
For the basket filling, be sure to set the basket to Action bar Slot 1... He doesn't specify this... And the Glory in any Action bar slot...

Edit: Apparently, though, all scripts using the action bar are no longer working since RS just updated...

Author of MaxiBots
For the basket filling, be sure to set the basket to Action bar Slot 1... He doesn't specify this... And the Glory in any Action bar slot...

Edit: Apparently, though, all scripts using the action bar are no longer working since RS just updated...
Ah i just had them in my inventory and im in legacy. Thanks for that.

Works fine now, so i dunno what's up with other scripts using the actionbar
Might just be the one guy having issues... He's having the same issues that other people have been having for a while... I haven't logged back in yet to test any scripts...

Author of MaxiBots
@Geashaw you should also make it manually change glories because when using the preset, it changes it after one or more charges have been used rather than using all charges first which is a real pain in the ass

@Geashaw you should also make it manually change glories because when using the preset, it changes it after one or more charges have been used rather than using all charges first which is a real pain in the ass

But.... bank presets :(

Will take a look soon.

But.... bank presets :(

Will take a look soon.
Just make it so it will use the bank preset and withdraw everything (except Glory... Don't have it in the preset), then, if the user is currently wearing a Glory with 1 or less charges, select the "Wear" option from a fully charged Glory in the bank... But if the user has at least two charges (needs 2 to get back to bank) on the current Glory, then close the bank and teleport...

Just make it so it will use the bank preset and withdraw everything (except Glory... Don't have it in the preset), then, if the user is currently wearing a Glory with 1 or less charges, select the "Wear" option from a fully charged Glory in the bank... But if the user has at least two charges (needs 2 to get back to bank) on the current Glory, then close the bank and teleport...

I will rewrite it to
  1. Bank everything
  2. Withdraw 23 baskets
  3. Wear glory from bank

If anyone is having issues, please post below.

I am currently testing the script with screen size to the maximum.

Status
Not open for further replies.