Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Law's Air Orb BETA [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yalian26 submitted a new resource:

Law's Air Orb BETA - Get Magic xp with some profit

This bot is in Beta phase, dont have any anti-ban or hp check, i'll add it the most fastly possible

Start in Edgeville with the necessary items in the bank:
Glorys any charge
Any air staff
Cosmic runes
Unpowered orb
Monkfish

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey hows it going? Awesome script brotha, he does almost everything right, could you just fix for him to take out 81 cosmic runes from the bank instead of 300, and also if his health is low for him to eat some food while at the bank. Other then that once again amazing script keep it up!

Hey hows it going? Awesome script brotha, he does almost everything right, could you just fix for him to take out 81 cosmic runes from the bank instead of 300, and also if his health is low for him to eat some food while at the bank. Other then that once again amazing script keep it up!
Thanks i'm working for that, for the hp, and put 300 for avoid do the same every trip and save some of time, but of course i can change it, well when finally get the hp check and a GUI thats configurations will be customizable

Thanks i'm working for that, for the hp, and put 300 for avoid do the same every trip and save some of time, but of course i can change it, well when finally get the hp check and a GUI thats configurations will be customizable
You're better off doing the minimum since there are pkers. Have you added in an avoidance technique for other players yet, or a deathwalk?

You're better off doing the minimum since there are pkers. Have you added in an avoidance technique for other players yet, or a deathwalk?

I already thought about that, and I'm already working on it =P... for the moment only to void pkers, later will do the deathwalk

Hey!

Ended up getting killed twice today by pkers . could you let me know when you have updated an instant teleport for when someone tries to attack you in the wilderness and also to eat some food while at the bank for when you have low health thanks!

Hey!

Ended up getting killed twice today by pkers . could you let me know when you have updated an instant teleport for when someone tries to attack you in the wilderness and also to eat some food while at the bank for when you have low health thanks!

I already submit the update for the health in bank(will be need have monkfish in the bank), and the antipk system still underdevelop :s

Thanks for the food update, and yes please when you can fix the anti pk system would be amazing! keep me updated, for now i am just doing fishing till then!

Bot can't seem to run a proper round. I think it's not turning camera's properly, meaning the bot can't find what to click on.

Sadly, still the same issue.. Just keeps walking around there clicking back and forth.

7a691a6f89.png

(https://puu.sh/vOBOp/7a691a6f89.png)

@Yalian26
hey,
for some reason the bot stops as soon as it completes one run. also, the bot sometimes doesn't use the trapdoor at a certain camera angle. finally, the bot clicks on the thing it needs to click on 3 to 4 times whilst the player is doing the action e.g the bank
would love to see this fixed
thanks
right mb, i never had monkfish in my bank. bot runs perfectly apart from what i mentioned above , great job

Last edited:
Current errors I've found:
1. Cant seem to use camera angles properly and the bot can't find what to click on so it afk till logout.
2. If low combat level, the bot won't open gate down in edge dungeon because of getting aggro.
3. It sometimes uses multiple glory charges for teleporting
4. If it withdraws multiple food but heal full using only 1 it will terminate the bot.
5. When teleporting to edge it will turn camera to find banker if it can't find it will just stand there doing nothing. Instead of using camera angle try to walk into bank and then find the banker.

Current errors I've found:
1. Cant seem to use camera angles properly and the bot can't find what to click on so it afk till logout.
2. If low combat level, the bot won't open gate down in edge dungeon because of getting aggro.
3. It sometimes uses multiple glory charges for teleporting
4. If it withdraws multiple food but heal full using only 1 it will terminate the bot.
5. When teleporting to edge it will turn camera to find banker if it can't find it will just stand there doing nothing. Instead of using camera angle try to walk into bank and then find the banker.
Awesome review, i'll fix all this, and the problem with the low combat i really dont think about that so i'll change it, thanks for the feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.