Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Kush Tutorial Island

Remco1337 submitted a new resource:

Kush Tutorial Island - Does tutorial island for multiple accounts!

Intelligent, anti-pantern and multiple accounts to give you a flawless tutorial island experience!

Features:
  • PlayerSense
  • Anti-patern for each individual account.
  • Logs out in Lumbridge after account has been finished.
  • Takes around 8 minutes per account!

Setup:
  • If you wish to create multiple accounts at once, make sure they are in your RuneMate client after that they'll be available in the list.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
What things did you change in the update as when I used the bot yday it was semi working, it would randomly stop halfway through though and there was no GUI to set any options etc.

I was unable to get the bot to input anything into the username section and noticed it doesnt progress through the stages swiftly like e.g the bot would get swtuck when u have to toggle the run energy and it just sits there.

Hopefully these have been fixed in this update.,

What things did you change in the update as when I used the bot yday it was semi working, it would randomly stop halfway through though and there was no GUI to set any options etc.

I was unable to get the bot to input anything into the username section and noticed it doesnt progress through the stages swiftly like e.g the bot would get swtuck when u have to toggle the run energy and it just sits there.

Hopefully these have been fixed in this update.,

Hi,

There was a problem with the GUI not being able to load due to a NPE that's fixed now so it won't crash again, although the table still isn't showing what it's supposed to show so that's the be fixed and then it's 100% functional :) If you encounter anything please tell me and I will fix it :) Did a ton of testing myself.

Hello I would like to report a bug:
After choosing a name the bot gets stuck on character customization, everything else works fine.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Hello I would like to report a bug:
After choosing a name the bot gets stuck on character customization, everything else works fine.

Thank you and have a nice day.
got the same bug, for me it get stuck after choosing a name and when i need to klick on the settings symbole

Its a shame that its allowed to sell a product that wont work