Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Kush Quester

Couple things ive noticed babysitting it, pirates treasure takes the key to varrock above the pub and just stands at the top of the stairs clicking the key, also it then paths to Faldor but gets stuck on a building by the alley and keeps clicking back and forth.

- Then travelled to wizard tower for rune mysteries forgot to take air talisman , proceeds to spam click the wizard.

Last edited:
Couple things ive noticed babysitting it, pirates treasure takes the key to varrock above the pub and just stands at the top of the stairs clicking the key, also it then paths to Faldor but gets stuck on a building by the alley and keeps clicking back and forth.

Thanks for letting me know! I think this is an issue with the webpath.. Don't really have much influence on that myself, I highly recommend to babysit this bot :) RuneMate has to update the WebPath in order for it to work good again!

Noticed that whilst this bot runs around questing and navigating through dialogs it moves the cursor from one spot to another in the inventory. Very bot like lol. (Seems like that was just with Romeo and Juliet)

During Ernest the Chicken it went up to the top floor and just stood there i had to do the next step for it to resume, it seems to get stuck on a few placing in this quest.

I find this issue to be the same for most scripts, whilst walking it looks as if it's hovering over on the bottom right of the player screen but clocking on the minimap at the same time when walking.

Last edited:
So far, nearly every quest f2p that ive tried has bugged out, either bot gets stuck in a loop talking to the same npc, walks into a room and gets stuck or just outright buys multiple of the same item costing me over 2m gp