Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Just got banned using Prime Hunter :(

Got from 84-94 hunter in around 3 days. Maybe botted a little too much, but always had atleast 6-8hrs off.
RIP me.

Got from 84-94 hunter in around 3 days. Maybe botted a little too much, but always had atleast 6-8hrs off.
RIP me.
84-94 in three days... Jesus.. that sounded like suicide to me. Did you mix other activities in or just train hunter? If you randomly jump straight into hunter and make gains like that, that's pretty suspicious.

84-94 in three days... Jesus.. that sounded like suicide to me. Did you mix other activities in or just train hunter? If you randomly jump straight into hunter and make gains like that, that's pretty suspicious.

just trained hunter mate, the account was a pre-ironman. Done loads of binges in hunter before, ( obviously not as big ) Didn't think i'd get banned this quick.

Was probably too much time botting. :) Just wasn't expecting for jagex to be this fast. Guess they can detect alot.

just trained hunter mate, the account was a pre-ironman. Done loads of binges in hunter before, ( obviously not as big ) Didn't think i'd get banned this quick.

Was probably too much time botting. :) Just wasn't expecting for jagex to be this fast. Guess they can detect alot.
That huge of a gain in three days just looks like a red flag to me imo. I would of maybe spread it out more with other activities and maybe a level every two days to be safe. :) I personally have never used Prime Hunter, but I remember a long time ago I used Prime RuneSpan and pretty much suicided and didn't ever get banned.. so I know they are good quality bots.

it actually depends on certain days too, i have been botting NMZ for a longggggggggg time my att str and defence to lvl 99, then later started hunter from lvl 20 or 30 to like 70 and thieving from 55 to 86 and then cooking from 71 to 93 then i received an temporary ban, i expect they do on certain days middle of the week extra detections regarding botters.

easily triggered ✌
uhhh excuse me did you just assume my playstyle??????
a3c05de5190f5ba2-profile_image-300x300.png

Its defiantly the amount you are using it. I have a bot accounts thats done nothing but hunting from 60-96 atm without a ban and doing nothing else. I work 5 days on 3 off, for the 5 days I hardly bot an then the 3 days I have it bot for about 8 hours straight each day.

I've been botting 12-16 hours a day I have 21 skills at 60+ atm only rc and hunter are below 60 but I also binged played quests for 10-14 hours a day when I started the account so I think the game takes into consideration how much your play time increases all of a sudden. Since mine didn't increase i have no ban hammer atm.

it actually depends on certain days too, i have been botting NMZ for a longggggggggg time my att str and defence to lvl 99, then later started hunter from lvl 20 or 30 to like 70 and thieving from 55 to 86 and then cooking from 71 to 93 then i received an temporary ban, i expect they do on certain days middle of the week extra detections regarding botters.
NMZ is AFK and an instance so the ban rate is much lower than other activities.

NMZ is AFK and an instance so the ban rate is much lower than other activities.

Doesn't matter, so isn't thieving, which i botted straight from 56 to 86.. I see it on their regular work hours they actually do manual bans too instead of their botwatch system.

RIP me.
i dont understand man i bot hunter 15-20 hours a day for the last 4weeks or so, made like 420M and almost gonna hit the 100M xp gain on hunter obviously im happy and shit.. guess lucky acc that prob never will get banned :D