Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Just got a temp ban... What should I do next?

So I got a temp ban 48 hours... I am not sure if was manual or what because I am new to this. I was just wondering is it safe to go back to boting on the same account? If yes, should I do anything to prevent from getting a permanent ban next?

It's not my main, but I got some pretty good skills on this account and I would like to keep it.

So I got a temp ban 48 hours... I am not sure if was manual or what because I am new to this. I was just wondering is it safe to go back to boting on the same account? If yes, should I do anything to prevent from getting a permanent ban next?

It's not my main, but I got some pretty good skills on this account and I would like to keep it.

your next ban for botting will be perma

What if I was to use proxifer? or will they still know that the future accounts are mine?

i am talking about the same account, your current account got banned for 2 days for macroing, so the next macroing ban will most likely be permanent.. i have no clue about other accounts, but i dont think they get affected if you use proxifier