Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 Jad pray switch

Hello, would it be possible for someone to make a script that changes prayer when fighting Jad?
I dont know if you can put prayers on the actionbar but if its possible, lets say we put em on 8 and 9, could the script automatically switch prayers for his attacks? I would find it useful, I'm sure others would like it too.

Thanks in advance!

The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
If you're thinking of RS3, I could do this pretty easily. If I don't die too many times in the process I might even make it free :D

If you're thinking of RS3, I could do this pretty easily. If I don't die too many times in the process I might even make it free :D
I had RS3 in mind, as it probably would be easier to allow the bot to take control over the prayers as we can have them in the actionbar.
I might be able to assist you getting to Jad, I've never done it on rs3 though. If you would need any help that is. :)

I have no need for this anymore after actually trying him out, he was a LOT more easier on rs3 lel

Still would be cool if made