Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Jaakkol's Fire Cape Service [40+ completed] [Prices starting from 2.5m!] [1+ Def]

Huge vouch. Best $8 I have spent! Thanks a lot for this legit service, quick replies/customer service and ability to do this on basically any account.

Edit: just wanted to say that my account is only 70 range and 44 prayer, 61 hp (will avoid sharing other combat stats just incase Jagex comes lurking...)

I am super low combat (under 60) so this goal and dream of being a pure and having a fire cape at such a low level has been one of mine for a long time coming. However, after probably 6-7 failed attempts on multiple accounts (even those with 60-70+ def) I found that I would always pysch myself out and end up dying: so the dream of having the cape with 1 def was nothing more than a dream.. until I came here and found this thread.

I've been at work all day- and I disabled my 2fa and made a paypal payment to Jaakkol while in the bathroom at work. He gives me confirmation of the payment about 8 minutes after it's made.

Legit, less than an hour and a half later or so (could've been a bit longer but it honestly felt so short), I get the PM that I'm good to log back into my account- meaning the service was completed.

So all in all, this was a great decision on my part to spend $8 (more expensive than others due to the fact I'm under 75 range and only 1 def) as I now have something I wouldn't have probably ever gotten myself for a long time to come. Huge vouch for Jaakkol, already thinking about using this same service on my main for the good looks; and I recommend Jaakkol to anybody looking for a trustworthy, reliable, and efficient partner to conduct business. 100% will purchase from Jaakkol again.

:)

Last edited:
Nobody.
78 range / 45 pray / 1 defence / 81 hp using efficient setup(no ranger's boots) quote me with a price please i need one soon

Hey man question; can you do it on a main 61 range? Im not really in the mood to train more range atm but I guess i could if necessary.
Rest is 70+.