Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Jaakkol's Fire Cape Service [40+ completed] [Prices starting from 2.5m!] [1+ Def]

Fire caper
Ranged : 73
Defence: 55
Hitpoints : 64
Prayer : 45
Ranged: 95
Defence: 70
HP: 87
Prayer: 70

Pmed you both. I've been on a vacation and forgot to mention that here. I'm available to take orders now again.

Starting to become a lot more active again. I'll be able to do around 1 fire cape every day this week now and a lot more at next week!

Range: 71
Def: 70
HP: 70
Prayer: 66

Please let me know ASAP please. Looking for someone to do this for me :)

Ranged level: 70
Defence level: 1
Hitpoints level: 58
Prayer level: 44

(Setup): Robin hat, fury, god cloak, Karil's bow (4-6k bolt racks), monk's robe, black d'hide legs, black d'hide vambraces (or mith gloves?), Archer's ring, Holy Sandals.

Willing to pay more than what you've stated in your thread if need be. (Mainly because I am only 70 Range and you require 75+ for 1 def pures). Let me know if you are able/willing/interested in doing this service for me or if you require me to get 75+ Range first. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Fire caper
Ranged level: 70
Defence level: 1
Hitpoints level: 58
Prayer level: 44

(Setup): Robin hat, fury, god cloak, Karil's bow (4-6k bolt racks), monk's robe, black d'hide legs, black d'hide vambraces (or mith gloves?), Archer's ring, Holy Sandals.

Willing to pay more than what you've stated in your thread if need be. (Mainly because I am only 70 Range and you require 75+ for 1 def pures). Let me know if you are able/willing/interested in doing this service for me or if you require me to get 75+ Range first. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Contacted you. :)

Def: 71
Range: 78
Prayer: 70

Full void, blowpipe with addy d's. Archers, fury, Ava's, blessing and the holy grail, snake boots :D

Doable, price?

Last edited:
@Jaakkol 70 range, 75 hp, 71 defence, 52 prey. My account has just been banned for 48 hours, please provide me a price and I will arrange something once I have the account back.