Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Jaakkol's Fire Cape Service [40+ completed] [Prices starting from 2.5m!] [1+ Def]

Great service! gave updates and screenshots when I asked for them was very fast and trustworthy guy. Don't hesitate to get your firecape from him!

Fire caper
Prices updated.

You can now get fire cape a lot cheaper if you have charged blowpipe. This is because it save's a lot time.

Ranged level: 90
Defence level: 85
Hitpoints level: 88
Prayer level: 65

What would the ETA be with this one. I have a blowpipe and all supplies.

Stay safe!
Ranged level: 69 (can get to 75)
Defence level: 82
Hitpoints level: 86
Prayer level: 70

Sent you a PM to complete a deal you offered me as I now meet the requirements, let me know when I can pay!

sak

How much for a 1 DEF / 90 Range / 44 Prayer / 81 HP Account and I have Maxed Range Gear Bonuses possible and can do it expensive way

Fire caper
Sent you a PM to complete a deal you offered me as I now meet the requirements, let me know when I can pay!

Replied to your PM. :)

How much for a 1 DEF / 90 Range / 44 Prayer / 81 HP Account and I have Maxed Range Gear Bonuses possible and can do it expensive way

Hey, the price would be 5.5m with blowpipe and good setup.

fcape16_edited.png

Just paid Jaakkoll to get my firecape done and what can I say, I got what I paid for! He done it within the time frame he issued all went well.

Thanks! I will be recommending to my friends.