Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Jaakkol's Fire Cape Service [40+ completed] [Prices starting from 2.5m!] [1+ Def]

Fire caper
bl85nUF.png

Fire caper
Had very bad luck while doing fire cape for Mack, dced 2 times but finally got it though.

oPpKi8y.png

The service is open and more active than before this week. (04.04 - 07.04)
Having less school studies than usually.

Pm me or reply on this thread. :)

Are you still doing capes? I'm on a business trip for like 2-3 weeks and my connection out here is horrible so attempting to do the cape my own isn't on my mind but I could really use 1 for training. Hit me up if you can. Stats - 87hp/61pray/82range/76def

Last edited:
Fire caper
Are you still doing capes? I'm on a business trip for like 2-3 weeks and my connection out here is horrible so attempting to do the cape my own isn't on my mind but I could really use 1 for training. Hit me up if you can. Stats - 87hp/61pray/82range/76def IGN- oFearZeph
Hey, I'd prefer to take the conversation to private messages on here or Skype.
The price would be 3.5m.

Hey, I'd prefer to take the conversation to private messages on here or Skype.
The price would be 3.5m.
That would be fine, how can we private message on here? We could do skype but I would have to make a new acc and it would have to be after work.

Fire caper
That would be fine, how can we private message on here? We could do skype but I would have to make a new acc and it would have to be after work.
Hey, I sent you private message. You can respond to it.

0Ypomls.png

Thanks a bunch man! Now i can finally train slayer efficiently lol. 100% Trustworthy you deserve more recognition. Goodluck dude and thanks again.

Fire caper
Ranged level: 70
Defence level: 44
Hitpoints level: 61
Prayer level: 52
Interested in this!

Hey, I'm currently visiting at my parents and experiencing very bad internet connection. Wouldn't be wise of me to do it now.

I'll be available tomorrow between 6pm - 10pm GMT +2. I will private message you, when I'm at home. :)

Hey, I'm currently visiting at my parents and experiencing very bad internet connection. Wouldn't be wise of me to do it now.

I'll be available tomorrow between 6pm - 10pm GMT +2. I will private message you, when I'm at home. :)

Ranged level: 31 (I know this is too low, give me the Range level you prefer and I'll bot it up ASAP).
Defence level: 85
Hitpoints level: 85
Prayer level: 69

Definitely interested in this as soon as possible, mind chucking me your Skype via PM also?

Last edited:
Fire caper
Ranged level: 31 (I know this is too low, give me the Range level you prefer and I'll bot it up ASAP).
Defence level: 85
Hitpoints level: 85
Prayer level: 69

Definitely interested in this as soon as possible, mind chucking me your Skype via PM also?

Hey, the requirement for the ranged level is 70.
I'll pm you.

psBVhop.png

Vouch for this beautiful human being! Paid and had fire cape a little over an hour later.

If you need a fire cape - Jaakkol is your man! <3