Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Is there a reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok
I've sat and watched Regal Abyss and Alpha Divination take numerous small afk breaks today.
So I'm not sure what you're talking about.

I've sat and watched Regal Abyss and Alpha Divination take numerous small afk breaks today.
So I'm not sure what you're talking about.

I hanv't used those.

Gone to TRIBOT, seems way better. Do earn a living and have money to pay for scripts .
This ABC shit with random reaction time is what im talking about.
Trying to formulate rational discussion with you illiterate fucks was cringey as.

All I got here "HuRH DURH im a bot author, My ScripTs Don'T do ThAt" LOL seriously what the fuck idiots lol

I hanv't used those.

Gone to TRIBOT, seems way better. Do earn a living and have money to pay for scripts .
Trying to formulate rational discussion with you illiterate fucks was cringey as.

All I got here "HuRH DURH im a bot author, My ScripTs Don'T do ThAt" LOL seriously what the fuck idiots lol

You have autism.

Either way, he's talking about the time it takes to change event. He thinks it's too quick, for example switching to a new tree once it has been cut down. He believes there should be a random delay, 1-5 seconds to make it look more human.

I hanv't used those.

I thought you was the idiot.

Java Warlord
Are you all telling me, you can do prime fishing right now for 1 hour and not have the bot click on the next resource everytime instantly before everyone else does?
Yes I am telling you that. If the bot has not interacted with the game for a while, it will simulate being slightly afk and won't interact with the next spot immediately, rather waits for a couple of seconds.

I hanv't used those.

I went through a few TriBot bots and came across that ABC stuff several times. Though I haven't found any thread or something describing what it is, can you link me?

ok
I hanv't used those.

nowthatswhatIcallautism.jpg

I hanv't used those.

Go back to Tribot then. Nothing is stopping you, except the ban rate over there ;)

Client Developer
I hanv't used those.

Oh fuck off.

I hanv't used those.

Do people not understand that TriBots ABC antiban stuff has been implemented in bots since ~2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.