Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Is there a reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a reason creators do not include random delays on the bots they develop?

A classic example: You go to any popular fishing area and its easy to spot the botters as they flick instantly to fishing spot changes with inhuman reflexes, every time. I realise many of the Apex bots include random delay but that only appears to work on the anti ban features specifically, not on delaying the next action in training the skill.

I don't know much about coding, but is that where the limitation is? Executing random values in a bot not possible? Is it because people actually DGIAF and bot soley to maximise xp per hour regardless of ban risk?

If I were a betting man, which I am, I reckon Jagex detect majority of the bots because its super easy to detect that kind of inhuman behaviour. No human is as quick or proficient on training skills as all these bots on here do.

Some do, some don't I suppose :)
Clouse itself is a pretty good anti-ban, but some go even further and implement their own PlayerSense keys.

ok
I'm not sure what you're talking about.
I babysit my bots, and it goes "afk" ALL THE TIME

If anything, I have gripes about how SLOW the bots I've used go to the next resource.

Every one I've ever used on this site.

These bots definitly do not "Go AFK" randomly unless its after 2 hours, which is the maximum time I have spent watching each of these bots.
Everyone one of them snaps instantly to the next resource.

Everything from Apex
Everything from Maxi
Everything from Prime
Everything from Quality
Exia Miner AIO

If anything, I have gripes about how SLOW the bots I've used go to the next resource.

So I take it you disagree and bots that snap to resources instantly looks legit AF?

That's such a nonsensical argument.

Cool story??

ok
These bots definitly do not "Go AFK" randomly unless its after 2 hours, which is the maximum time I have spent watching each of these bots.
Everyone one of them snaps instantly to the next resource.

Everything from Apex
Everything from Maxi
Everything from Prime
Everything from Quality
Exia Miner AIO

So I take it you disagree and bots that snap to resources instantly looks legit AF?

Cool story??

Then leave?
Nobody else has this issue. My bots all act humanlike as fuck.
I have a 1900+ total on rs3, all botted.

lol, I take it you take things people say way out of context?

Obviously I don't think snapping looks legit, dumbass, but I often sit there watching the bot do nothing or misclick for a solid 5 seconds. Maybe I'm just efficient when I play RS, but I hardly misclick and I go to the resource fairly quickly after it depletes.

Java Warlord
All your concerns, Tribot has an answer to. Maybe it's time to switch?
Yes TriBot is a great alternative to RuneMate if you don't mind the higher chance of a ban and the more expensive premium bots and the fact that single bots can't run on both OSRS and RS3.

people like op who get that review entitlement button. No wonder why small businesses suffer.

I am really confused, the passive aggression is real.

For the sake of clarity
they flick instantly to fishing spot changes with inhuman reflexes. I realise many of the Apex bots include random delay but that only appears to work on the anti ban features specifically, not on delaying the next action in training the skill and going to the next resource.

I get this response...

They ALL have built in break handler and built in break delays.

Break handler and and break delays? Whats that got to do with instant clicking on the next resource?

Are you all telling me, you can do prime fishing right now for 1 hour and not have the bot click on the next resource everytime instantly before everyone else does?

This gif is exactly like what im talking about.
https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.ne.../Macros.gif/revision/latest?cb=20141201090409

Apparently Im not making any sense?

Χ Ξ Σ
Adding random delays before clicks is easy, not really sure why on earth you'd need to... but how about going to the specific bot threads and nicely suggesting it as a feature?

When I fish I personally instantly go to the nearest spot, I don't afk.

Flicking to new fishing spots for certain areas with only one type of spot (ie. flyfishing, monkfish, barbarian fishing) is totally understandable as some players are fully attentive when fishing. But the ability to be able to instantly flick to the correct fishing spot when there are multitudes of different fishing spots without even right clicking to check the spots is totally not human (ie. fishing guild). Unless the person preemptively checked beforehand, that's another story.

Now I haven't been banned fishing, but it just seems a bit odd sometimes.

If delays are what you want, stick to Prime bots, there's a reason labeled as Prime, and they live up to it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.