Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Is my main safe when boting on another account

But who is to say your alt that is botting gets banned once on that ip. You also play with your main on the same ip why would that one get banned? It's like you have a brother who gets banned on his pc and you will get banned due to being on the same ip? Idk this doesn't make sense to me.
thats why they dont ban mains because of same ip. they only flag ip and ban accs if you run huge gold farm from that ip can speak from experience unfortunately

uwu :3
thats why they dont ban mains because of same ip. they only flag ip and ban accs if you run huge gold farm from that ip can speak from experience unfortunately
they do not flag IPs, please stop spreading misinformation.

as i said i speak from experience
you're still wrong. I've had hundreds of accounts banned. never mains/zerks/pures/mules untouched. And never quick to be banned even my suicide accounts. They do NOT flag IPs. For the last time stop spreading misinformation. Thanks :^)

12 year old normie
you're still wrong. I've had hundreds of accounts banned. never mains/zerks/pures/mules untouched. And never quick to be banned even my suicide accounts. They do NOT flag IPs. For the last time stop spreading misinformation. Thanks :^)
They do flag IP addresses. But that doesn't mean you get instabanned on any account on that IP.

They do flag IP addresses. But that doesn't mean you get instabanned on any account on that IP.
if you have valid proof they flag then I'd love to see it, otherwise again it's misinformation :) I'm aware you wouldn't get instabanned, that would be extremely stupid on Jagex's part.

12 year old normie
if you have valid proof they flag then I'd love to see it, otherwise again it's misinformation :) I'm aware you wouldn't get instabanned, that would be extremely stupid on Jagex's part.

And you wouldn't get banned per se either.

They can flag an IP and have their detection software run with those IPs as priority.

Obviously I have no proof, I don't work with Jagex, but neither do you. Based on multiple experiences with botting from the same IP and computer it's safe to assume that such a system exists. Both because it greatly benefits Jagex and their anti macroing advances and because it's an incredibly easy thing to set up. They'd be stupid not to have it.

And I'm not the only one that considers this a valid theory, as made obvious by previous posters on this thread.

I'd like to emphasize though that this doesn't mean every account will be banned on your IP or MAC address, but it does mean your system might be prioritized in the search of bots.

They can flag an IP and have their detection software run with those IPs as priority.

Obviously I have no proof, I don't work with Jagex, but neither do you. Based on multiple experiences with botting from the same IP and computer it's safe to assume that such a system exists. Both because it greatly benefits Jagex and their anti macroing advances and because it's an incredibly easy thing to set up. They'd be stupid not to have it.

And I'm not the only one that considers this a valid theory, as made obvious by previous posters on this thread.

I'd like to emphasize though that this doesn't mean every account will be banned on your IP or MAC address, but it does mean your system might be prioritized in the search of bots.

Valid points. Would be a sad day when/if they start doing hwid bans. Or they close down the legacy rs3 client :p

please explain how every account i try to start from that ip gets banned within 15minutes?

I've botted main + alt using the same script in different worlds simultaneously and my alt got banned, main untouched. I guess its independent but i do know that if you bot on an account that got banned previously from macroing then you're MUCH more likely to get banned a second time, which will be permanent

please explain how every account i try to start from that ip gets banned within 15minutes?
cause you're a noob and most likely using something other than RM. I've never had an acct banned that fast from my IP, and again I've had hundreds banned since OS first started. And a few on rs3 but idc about rs3 that much.

They've stated flagged IP's in their podcast. I used to listen to them weekly.

They've stated flagged IP's in their podcast. I used to listen to them weekly.

that doesn't mean anything, it could just be a scare tactic. When you try to view evidence after a ban on rs page it says "We don't offer evidence as it can compromise our bot detection system blah blah blah" no one actually knows for sure

cause you're a noob and most likely using something other than RM. I've never had an acct banned that fast from my IP, and again I've had hundreds banned since OS first started. And a few on rs3 but idc about rs3 that much.
im talking about rs3 and had 100 suicides banned on there but w/e you dont have to believe me

I've traded money to and from my botted accounts and my main account all the time. I've had plenty of botted accounts get banned as well, and my main is perfectly fine. And I mean I've traded millions upon millions of gp, as well as items too. You're good to go m8.