Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

iron bot

whats up everyone,

I am new here and going to start botting my iron man.

at the moment it has 0 bans, hoping to keep it that way!

a6643c09dd2532489e7efecdae8ec80b.png

at the moment my stats are 92% legit.

I'm gonna bot only a couple hours a day and include some legit play time too, I think the reason I've been banned in the past is because I've constantly botted throughout the night, then played on the account too during the day.

With this account, I'm not doing any over-night botting, as there isn't (I don't think so anyway) any break handler.

I'll see how it goes with free bots and if I need more support, I'll probably load my account up with $100 and see how far it gets me!

Anyway, nice to meet you all and best of luck to everyone botting!

If anyone can recommend me some good bots too, then please feel free

Java Warlord
A high agility level is definitely advantageous, i recommend getting it to around 80 or so :)

A high agility level is definitely advantageous, i recommend getting it to around 80 or so :)

Thanks!

I think I will constantly change up the bot I'm using, as to prevent detection.

Do you have any recommended agility bots that you've tried and tested? or should I just go ahead a pick one :)

Java Warlord
Thanks!

I think I will constantly change up the bot I'm using, as to prevent detection.

Do you have any recommended agility bots that you've tried and tested? or should I just go ahead a pick one :)
Yes that's definitely a great idea. And I can't really recommend any agility bots because I haven't been botting agility in a long time. Although Alpha Agility used to work great afaik.

Pleased to help
There are bots that have built-in break handlers, so if you really want to you can use break handlers.