Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

IPTorrents Invite - Giving and receiving invites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Java Warlord
What are the rules on IPT? Looks like you have to keep a certain upload/download ratio?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
What are the rules on IPT? Looks like you have to keep a certain upload/download ratio?

WO80fBp.png

Any private torrent site has the rule of positive ratio meaning you need at least 1.0 (my current is 4.664) otherwise you will not be able to download from the site or even might get banned.​

Java Warlord
WO80fBp.png

Any private torrent site has the rule of positive ratio meaning you need at least 1.0 (my current is 4.664) otherwise you will not be able to download from the site or even might get banned.​
97afddccc07f86525795cfc9ae4274fd.png

Okay I think I can forget it then...
Thanks for your answer though :)

97afddccc07f86525795cfc9ae4274fd.png

Okay I think I can forget it then...
Thanks for your answer though :)
You can also buy GB's, 10GB is 5$. Also, you get points for leaving uTorrent open despite someone downloading from you or not. Spend those points on GB's and if you're not a heavy downloader you'll maintain positive. A lot of things are also FreeLeech meaning that your download credit doesn't go up if you download those (but seeding does give credit).

Java Warlord
You can also buy GB's, 10GB is 5$. Also, you get points for leaving uTorrent open despite someone downloading from you or not. Spend those points on GB's and if you're not a heavy downloader you'll maintain positive. A lot of things are also FreeLeech meaning that your download credit doesn't go up if you download those (but seeding does give credit).
Ah good to know. I download something maybe once in 3 months or so, so idk if this is even worth using a private torrent site...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i use a seedbox with 1gb/s up :)

90% of the sites will have you banned within 24h if you are using 3rd party tools to boost your ratio. ;) Just today 17k members were banned.

Ah good to know. I download something maybe once in 3 months or so, so idk if this is even worth using a private torrent site...
Then it would be worth it if you leave open your uTorrent because you get points for having it open even if nobody downloads from you.

Anyone got any invites?
I do. But what happened last time? You asked on October 9th in the second post on this page. As long as you didn't get into trouble, you can PM me your e-mail and I'll invite.

Last edited:
I do. But what happened last time? You asked on October 9th in the second post on this page. As long as you didn't get into trouble, you can PM me your e-mail and I'll invite.

Nothing happened. I just asked and then forgot about it. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.