Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Introducing Advertising

How do you feel about advertising?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I put they're "great" because you put them in great spots and they don't feel intrusive at all.

I choose " Meh, but I understand why RuneMate needs them right now. ".

As long as it doesn't fill the whole site. Like it is right now is fine. One or two, but not more.

If they are spam sites that'll send malware/and viruses to our computers sure... Might even use. Just keep to a fair amt. & make sure they trusted

@Party even though this thread is old, I found it the right place to post this;

@Arbiter would you happen to know why I see the rsmalls advertising on my mobile phone even though I am sponsor? Could this be a forum bug, or are the ads not hidden on mobile?

Thanks in advance.

Mod Automation
@Party even though this thread is old, I found it the right place to post this;

@Arbiter would you happen to know why I see the rsmalls advertising on my mobile phone even though I am sponsor? Could this be a forum bug, or are the ads not hidden on mobile?

Thanks in advance.
Fixed.

The Executive team has made the tough decision to introduce advertising to RuneMate. As a speedily developing botting client that has yet to actualize its cash flow, our advertising sponsors will help supply the much-needed investment to keep us alive. We request that you browse their websites and consider doing business with them. We personally vet all our advertisers and are customers ourselves, so trade with confidence.

We want to hear what you guys think of this, so we can all shape this project together. Please post any feedback you have and vote in the opinion poll above.

Interested in advertising with us? Please contact Cloud for more information.
Good idea, i was actually looking for a legit osrs gp selling site and couldnt find one. Thank you

The Executive team has made the tough decision to introduce advertising to RuneMate. As a speedily developing botting client that has yet to actualize its cash flow, our advertising sponsors will help supply the much-needed investment to keep us alive. We request that you browse their websites and consider doing business with them. We personally vet all our advertisers and are customers ourselves, so trade with confidence.

We want to hear what you guys think of this, so we can all shape this project together. Please post any feedback you have and vote in the opinion poll above.

Interested in advertising with us? Please contact Cloud for more information.

For anyone who could answer to me , is it risky to buy gp from legit sites ? I mean , for jagex? Could you get banned or something like that ?

Thank you for your answers !

Client Developer
For anyone who could answer to me , is it risky to buy gp from legit sites ? I mean , for jagex? Could you get banned or something like that ?

Thank you for your answers !

Unless you're a big buyer/seller, you're probably fine.

Buying gold multiple times a day for varying amounts can get you banned. I'm talking like 100M+ a day though.

Status
Not open for further replies.