Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Insta banned

I have my main rs3 account and it works with runemate perfectly fine but i create my new account fresh acc and i get insta banned can someone tell me why?

I have my main rs3 account and it works with runemate perfectly fine but i create my new account fresh acc and i get insta banned can someone tell me why?
Just create the account and complete the tutorial on the normal client and level your character up a little bit and don't wear the default clothes.
ps: botting on your main is risky

i dont really care i been using the bot for a while and also i leveled up to 99 str and 99 WC so no problem i talk to other people i dont ignore them so if someone report me they cant really do shit because i was talking n etc.

Just create the account and complete the tutorial on the normal client and level your character up a little bit and don't wear the default clothes.
ps: botting on your main is risky
and can i just skip the tutorial and level up make someone money and buy armor ? and then start with the bot ?

okay thanks and do i really need to do the tutorial or can i just skip it and just level up WC and def,att,str? and then start botting

okay thanks and do i really need to do the tutorial or can i just skip it and just level up WC and def,att,str? and then start botting
You have improved chances if you complete the tut I would think. I just skip and my accounts are doing fine. I normally kill chickens until I have 1k feathers then buy whatever gear and start botting.

But that was after my main got banned though. Does the proxy actually work because my country uses dynamic IP anyway.

I was banned several times and i think my IP wasnt flagged, cause its been ~30 days since my last ban