Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Insanely Slow?

Why are so many bots insanely slow to react to anything?

E.G.
The troll cave north of Burthorpe is supposed to be 20-30k exp an hour, using the QVE Trolly bot which is the fastest one I found, i get 2k an hour.

Now I have hit 40 I have swapped to Alpha Fighter and set it to pickup "Big bones" and bury them but it picks up maybe 1 bone for every 10+ Moss Giants I kill, a good 80% of the time it just stands there doing nothing.

cuppa.drink(java);
This is usually on a case by case basis, a lot of bots misuse delays (or otherwise just use them often). Both these examples just sound like semi-broken bots tbh. Your best bet is reporting the issue on the bot's relevant thread so the author is aware of it.

I will play with some settings and if it makes no difference then report it. I would be surprised if its a bot issue given that Alpha Fighter has 47,000+ users.

cuppa.drink(java);
I will play with some settings and if it makes no difference then report it. I would be surprised if its a bot issue given that Alpha Fighter has 47,000+ users.
Alpha Fighter has a few issues. Off the top of my head it often spam clicks dying NPCs and eats food at the wrong time lol.

I should make a AIO fighter tbh, thinking emoji

Safe Botter
Alpha Fighter has a few issues. Off the top of my head it often spam clicks dying NPCs and eats food at the wrong time lol.

I should make a AIO fighter tbh, thinking emoji
Please, do it! Kinda tired of Alpha Fighter issues. I've experienced all problems that you guys talked about in here. And most of my bots are pretty slow on RS3, counting out come divination ones.